"If Steve's in, I'm in", Lucas said. "Well, I am", Steve smiled. "Ahh I'm excited! Okay Imma grab the stuff", Tyler said as he skipped to the bedroom.

"Sure thing, love?" Lucas asked Steve. "Y'know what's happened the last few times." "Yeah, I know. That's fine, though. I wouldn't mind", he said. Lucas quirked an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked. "D'you think that's smart?" "If it'd be super smart... I don't know. I guess from an outsider's perspective it absolutely wouldn't be", he chuckled. "But I wouldn't regret it, I definitely wouldn't. I know that for sure", he said.

"Alright", Lucas said. "Just keep communicating with me, okay? If you change your mind, let me know", he said. "I will. But I don't think I'll change my mind. I... I'm more excited than nervous", he said with a soft laugh. "I hope Ty will think the same then", Lucas smiled.

//

An hour or so later, the three of them were on the balcony, cuddled up together on the couch cushions, definitely high. They were laughing and giggling and smiling as they talked and spent time together. They said I love you a hundred times and all meant it. They felt happy, so relaxed and at ease being around together; the night felt like it was perfect.

Tyler was talking about the music he was soon gonna release. "I've been working on this for so long, like... since last year summer or something? I can't even remember, it's been so long", he said. "I'm so excited", he giggled. "Mhm I'm excited too", Lucas smiled. "I can't wait", Steve said, pressing a kiss on Tyler's cheek which made Tyler smile widely, but his heart skipped a beat when Steve kept leaving kisses on his skin, going down to his neck. Tyler instantly got goosebumps.

"I- s-Steve..." he trailed. "Mhm?" Steve hummed. "I- f-fuck", Tyler breathed out softly as he closed his eyes. "Sh-should we be... doing this..?" He asked. "Probably not", Steve hummed, but he continued. Tyler let out a shaky sigh. "Or do you want me to stop?" Steve asked. "Gosh no", Tyler muttered. "Please don't."

He felt Lucas's fingers on his arm, and he opened his eyes again; this time eyelids hooded. "You good, baby?" Lucas asked. "So good", Tyler sighed, it sounded satisfied. "I- I didn't- didn't expect it but it's- it's so good", he said.

Lucas's hand traveled down Tyler's arm to his thigh, and Tyler let out a soft moan as he got close. "You two are gonna be the death of me", he breathed. He tilted his head to the side more as he let Steve kiss his neck, and he couldn't control his own hands but he let them do what they so desperately wanted as they moved to either of his soulmates, to the front of their jeans, and he was able to undo the buttons before he slid his hands into their waistbands and he wrapped his hands around them. 

"Shit, Ty", Steve gasped softly. "This is- this is going way faster than I thought", Lucas let out a soft laugh, and Steve and Tyler did too. "You guys- you... knew this was- was gonna happen?" Tyler spoke the words difficultly. "Weren't ruling it out", Steve hummed. "Unless you think you'll have regrets in the morning. 'Cause then we'll stop", Steve said. "Oh no, no you- you can't stop now", Tyler gasped softly as Steve moved his tongue up Tyler's neck. "Jesus f-fucking Christ", he muttered to himself.

Steve stopped, and Tyler let out a soft whine, which made Steve laugh gently. He rested his forehead against Tyler's. "Can we... kiss?" He asked. "Please", Tyler muttered, and Steve rested his hand in Tyler's neck before he connected their lips.

"Never gets any less hot", Lucas said, and Steve let out a laugh after they pulled back. "C'mere", he said as he grabbed Lucas's shirt to pull him closer, and Tyler whimpered softly as he watched them make out. "You're fucking right, it really never gets any fucking less hot", Tyler muttered. Both boys smiled as they pulled back. "Been a while", Lucas said. "Too long", Steve said, which made Lucas laugh gently.