Chapter 391: The girl at the bar

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hello hunk, can I sit here?"

A sixteen-year-old teenage girl approached him with a smile. She was decked in a white dress, and she had sparkling starry-like eyes. She was quite attractive, with a hint of innocence. She looked graceful and lady-like for her age, unlike other girls in the dance club.

Two burly men in black accompanied her, and they were undoubtedly her bodyguards.

Xiao Luo shook his head and thought, another one of those girls from an affluent family.

At that moment, he could not help but think of Chuyue from Jiangcheng. This Ri nation girl did not pale in comparison with Chuyue's beauty at all. Her skin was fair as snow, and her innocent gestures added to her allure. Her cascading braid gave a hint of cheekiness to her personality.

"Yes, of course," he replied.

Ignoring the threatening looks from her bodyguards, Xiao Luo snapped his fingers and told the bartender, "Please serve this beautiful lady a glass of wine."

"As you wish, Sir," the bartender answered with a smile.

The girl sat down next to Xiao Luo and studied him thoroughly. Then she said, "You're handsome and look really like the viral Thousand-Faced assassin, Xiao Han, who is on the Internet. Had you not spoken the Ri Nation language so fluently, I would have believed you to be him. Your Dongjing accent is excellent!"

"Is that so?" he replied.

Xiao Luo smiled and remained calm and confident. There was no trace of anxiety in his eyes right through the conversation.

He then jokingly asked, "If I were him, would it scare you?"

Wasn't it interesting that he was here exchanging banter with a rebellious young girl when he was in between assassination jobs and the target of a massive manhunt?

"I am not scared at all. There's a common saying in the Hua nation—you can wear out iron shoes in a fruitless search, but by chance, you may find what you lost without even looking for it. If you are Xiao Han, then you should feel bad to have met me, as I can decide your fate with just a snap of a finger," the girl bragged.

"Just with them?" Xiao Luo asked as he glanced at the bodyguards.

"Of course, they have guns with them all the time," the girl responded, looking very confident.

Xiao Luo looked away from the men and continued to sip the cocktail.

The girl also took a sip of the wine served by the bartender and then asked, "Are you afraid knowing that they have guns? Then you will disappoint me. I thought I had run into a knight. I'll tell you a secret. I still have my cherry, and if you can win my heart, you can pop it tonight."

What a rebellious girl!

Xiao Luo could not help laughing and said, "So, you think I am here for a one-night stand?"

"Are you not?" the girl asked with a wink.

"Even if I were, I am not interested in an unripe young lady like you," Xiao Luo answered with a smile. He glanced at the girl, pausing for a couple of seconds at her rather undeveloped bosom.

"You...!"

His words provoked the girl. "Fine, you have managed to pique my interest. Come, let's go to the dance floor," she teased.

Xiao Luo wanted to reject her, but one of her bodyguards came up with a stern face. He took out a gun and pointed it at Xiao Luo's head. "Boy, stay away from our miss if you want to live," he warned.

"If you want your hand to remain intact, then take away your gun now," Xiao Luo replied. He had a disdainful look and spoke in a soft, but dangerous tone. He detested such threats.