Chapter 325: Zhuo Yuze

The one thing Xiao Luo hated the most was being threatened, especially by a woman. To begin with, he already had a great dislike for this woman, and now this verbal assault was just making it worse. Irked, Xiao Luo got up and walked to the balcony to get out of earshot. When he got there, he suddenly laughed into the phone and said, "It's been a while since I last saw you, Officer Gu. It seems you haven't changed one bit—you're still as charming as ever!"

"Whether or not I've changed isn't any of your business. I'm warning you to leave my younger sister alone, do you hear me?" Gu Qianlin screamed.

"I'm not going to leave her alone just because you tell me to. Wouldn't it be an insult to my manhood if I just do as you say? Mmm, just so you know, we'll be having a shower later, then we'll probably not put our clothes on when we go to bed. Yes, she'll spend the night with me," Xiao Luo said with a cruel smile.

"B*stard, I dare you to do that?" Gu Qianlin threatened.

"I don't even have any qualms about killing. Do you think I wouldn't have the guts to bed a woman?" Xiao Luo retorted.

Over the phone, all that could be heard was Gu Qianlin's heaving and puffing. She was outraged and about to explode. But, she couldn't think of anything to say.

This was precisely the outcome Xiao Luo had hoped for, and he still didn't let up. He laughed and said, "Your younger sister is much more feminine than you are. Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Having formed a nasty mental picture in Gu Qianlin's mind, Xiao Luo immediately put the phone down without giving Gu Qianlin a chance to say anything. Shallow as it may seem, it still made him feel so much better afterward. He was quite sure that he had gotten under her skin and hoped that she wouldn't be able to sit still. Ideally, she would not be able to even get a wink tonight.

When he turned around, he was shocked to find Gu Qianxue standing right behind him. Her face was slightly red with embarrassment. "Xiao Luo, you... you were deliberately trying to make my sister angry, right?" she said.

Oh-oh, did she hear all the things that he had just said?

Xiao Luo's face turned lobster red. He had only said those things to Gu Qianlin to rile her, but now Gu Qianxue had heard all of it. This had suddenly become terribly awkward.

He coughed in embarrassment and tried to calm himself down. "Yes, you don't have to worry about a thing. I won't do anything to you," he said.

Gu Qianxue shook her head and said, "I wasn't worried about that."

"That's good. It's getting late, you should rest early. You can sleep in the bedroom, I'll sleep outside, just call me if anything happens," Xiao Luo responded, quickly changing the subject.

"Hmm, alright!" Gu Qianxue said, nodding her head.

...

It rained the entire night without respite, but the next day the sky cleared up. It turned out to be a sunny day, and the air was exceptionally fresh.

Gu Qianxue had recovered well and felt a lot better now, especially after having a good night's rest. She had woken up very early and was already all dressed by six in the morning. She was naturally wearing Su Li's clothes, and they fit her like a glove.

Xiao Luo's plan was to accompany her and bring her on tour around Xiahai City before sending her home later. He still had many things to do and couldn't be by her side every single day. Besides, it was already kind of weird that they were both were living together.

"Xiao Luo, let's head out now," Gu Qianxue said. She was excited to go out and have some fun and seemed to be really looking forward to it.

"Hmm."