Chapter 321: Four of a Kind

"Mr. Leon is indeed proficient in Mandarin Chinese. You can even apply our popular internet slang appropriately, impressive!" Xiao Luo said, giving a thumbs up to Leon to provoke him.

Leon was so outraged that his face turned blue, but he forced a smile and replied, "You are speaking too highly of me, for the cultural roots of Hua nation are profound and fascinating. I am so mesmerized by them—it is such a waste that I wasn't born in this country."

"You can always consider migrating here. The Hua nation would always welcome an outstanding talent like Mr. Leon with open arms," Xiao Luo said, still trying to get under his skin.

"With open arms?"—oh, for gods' sake!

Leon was infuriated to the point that fumes of anger were steaming out of his body. He had prestigious social and financial status in the States and a significant influence on shaping their society. Even the election of the current president was determined through a relationship with his family. To ask him to migrate to Hua nation was downright insulting—did Xiao Luo think that he was that foolish?

Leon hit back immediately and said to Su Li, "Well, if Sabrina decides to divorce Mr. Xiao and marry me, I will gladly migrate to Hua nation without any hesitation."

"Then you might as well keep staying in the States," Su Li replied.

Shen Qingyan chuckled. "Mr. Leon is very humorous; how could Li and Mr. Xiao divorce when they already have a child," she said.

Already have a child?

Leon widened his eyes in disbelief. It struck him like a bolt from the blue; the goddess he admired had married another, and she even conceived a child—this was too much for him to accept!

Then, the gambling chips they exchanged were brought in on two gigantic trolleys and were stacked before the two players, forming pyramids of impressive size. The two piles consisted of tokens of various denominations—fifty thousand, a million, and five million.

"Deal the cards!"

Leon yelled at the dealer. He had a dark scowl on his face and was clenching his teeth as he stared at Xiao Luo, clearly seething with anger.

On the other hand, Xiao Luo was taking little sips from his teacup in a relaxed manner, ignoring Leon altogether.

The dealer continued dealing out cards. Leon got a Jack of Hearts while Xiao Luo got the Ace of Spade for the third card; then, Leon got Ten of Hearts while Xiao Luo got Three of Diamonds for the fourth card.

What?!

Leon confidently pushed out all the chips stacked before him—it was a two million bet! He then stared at Xiao Luo and said, "Mr. Xiao, are you raising?"

Leon had a sinister smile on his face and coupled with his ever-present scowl, and he wore a savage and terrifying expression.

Combining the previous hundred million with this two hundred million, he had now placed a total of three hundred million on the bet. The atmosphere in the room was thick with anxiety and apprehension. Everyone, including the dealer, the casino staff, Su Li, and Shen Qingyan, felt slightly breathless as they followed the game.

"Mr.Leon's pocket card should be King of Hearts, and if you get another Nine of Hearts, you would have gathered a straight flush. Then, I wouldn't be able to match up to you even with four aces," Xiao Luo said.

Leon couldn't help smiling. "Good analysis, but it's all bullshit. I am asking if you dare to raise the bet?" he responded.

Xiao Luo smiled calmly and said, "Why not?"