Chapter 375: Sumo Wrestling

Although Miyazaki Ronjin had said that they were going to meet with the Yakuza, he instead drove to Xiao Luo's apartment. When he entered the apartment, he slept on the sofa in the living room.

Xiao Luo looked confused and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Yakuza being who they are, of course, will not show up in broad daylight. We'll see after eleven o'clock tonight," Miyazaki Ronjin answered. He then closed his eyes and appeared ready to fall asleep. His indolence seemed to have peaked at that moment.

What the hell?

Xiao Luo held back the urge to use a choice expletive.

Kimura Akino smiled awkwardly. As it was close to noon, he asked, "Mr. Xiao Han, I'll go get us some lunch. What do you want to eat?"

"I'll leave it to you. I will have whatever you are having," Xiao Luo replied, not particularly in the mood for a meal.

"Alright, I'll be right back."

Kimura Akino nodded and then turned to ask his superior officer who was half-asleep on the sofa. "Miyazaki-san, what about you?"

Miyazaki Ronjin already had his eyes closed and said without thinking, "Steamed soybeans and steamed orange!"

"Huh?" Kimura Akino responded.

It confused him, and he wondered what kind of dish that was. Why had he not heard of it before?

Before he could react, Miyazaki Ronjin continued, "I also want Watermelon with Green Pepper and Tofu Milk."

Kimura Akino was even more confused now. Watermelon with Green Pepper and Tofu Milk? Was there such a thing in this world? Did he actually mean green pepper, tofu milk, and watermelon?

"And make that a little spicy!" Miyazaki Ronjin added abruptly.

It stumped Kimura Akino, but he decided to just reply with an okay and left. He thought to himself, "Although I don't know what these dishes are, I'm sure that someone should know about them. I will just have to ask around."

Xiao Luo couldn't help but laugh. "It appears Miyazaki-san also watches the Stephen Chow movies," he said.

Miyazaki Ronjin cracked his eyes open and grinned at Xiao Luo. "I like Mr. Chow's movies very much. They are hilarious without losing their meaning and sincerity. I am a big fan of his," he said.

"I like his movies too. They are humorous. What's more, the main characters are not the only ones who shine. Even the extras have a lot of memorable scenes," Xiao Luo responded.

Miyazaki Ronjin smiled at Xiao Luo. "It looks like we have something else in common at least," he responded.

Xiao Luo did not continue this topic and instead asked, "Why did you make it difficult for Akino with dishes that don't exist?"

"To cultivate and train him," Miyazaki-san answered.

Miyazaki Ronjin took a cigarette out from his pocket, held it to his mouth, and lit it. "He didn't join any other divisions, instead, he chose me with no hesitation. That being the case, I have the responsibility of grooming him to become an outstanding police officer. However, he lacks self-confidence; you saw for yourself. When I told him what I wanted, he knew that there are no such dishes in the world, but he didn't dare to question that. That is equivalent to knowing the truth but not daring to speak up. I cannot see how Akino can support the 4th Division after I retire," Miyazaki Ronjin said.

"But it is not in your problem whether he can support the 4th Division. Your director will surely arrange for someone else to replace you," Xiao Luo said.