Chapter 304: Where is Yang Yuanzhong?

SLAP!

Yang Yuanzhong slapped Su Li hard across her exquisite looking face.

A trace of blood started trickling out from the corner of Su Li's mouth, and his slap left vivid red marks on her face. She could feel a slow-burning pain issuing from her cheeks, but she gritted her teeth and stared at Yang Yuanzhong with anger in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I must have underestimated my strength. Ah, look, I have injured your face, if Zhi-er were in a proper mental state now, he'd be in pain to see you like that."

Yang Yuanzhong furrowed his eyebrows, and there was a look of guilt in his expression. But in the next second, he started to laugh, and suddenly bellowed, "Miss Su, you better understand what kind of circumstances you are in right now. So, you better keep your arrogance. Otherwise, I won't hesitate to injure the other half of your face as well!"

"Yang Yuanzhong, what is it that you want from me?"

Su Li was furious, but she was also fearful of this Yang Yuanzhong, who looked just like a madman capable of doing anything right now. "What you're doing is kidnapping, are you not afraid of the police at all?" she cried.

"Afraid of the police?"

Yang Yuanzhong had a mocking look on his face. He shook his head and laughed eccentrically. "It seems like you still have yet to properly grasp the current situation that you're in right now. From today onwards, the national goddess Su Li is going to vanish from this world. You will only be my son's wife, and there will only be one thing you need to do for the rest of your life. That is, to take good care of Zhi-er and continue the Yang family line for us," he said.

Su Li looked at Yang Hongzhi, smirking and laughing abnormally, and she suddenly felt a sense of helplessness and trepidation. It was going to be really scary if her life was going to end in the manner that Yang Yuanzhong just described.

Yang Yuangzhong walked and stood in front of Yang Hongzhi, lovingly touching his head. "Do you know why Zhi-er ended up like this?" he asked.

"I don't want to know, because that has nothing to do with me at all," Su Li said, defiantly changing her gaze to somewhere else and trying to remain calm.

"No, you have to know."

Yang Yuanzhong shook his head, the smile on his face turned cold, and he said, "Someone violently pushed him down at a public toilet and forced him to eat the dirtiest excrement of a human body. He became crazy because this person drove him into this current state."

What?!

Su Li was stunned. How could that be? Who would have the nerve to do this to Yang Hongzhi? Besides, such a method of punishment was so cruel.

Yang Yuanzhong suddenly shouted, "The one who made Zhi-er turn mad is the guy with the last name Xiao!"

Last name, Xiao?

What, don't tell me it's... Xiao Luo?

Su Li's eyes widened as she looked at Yang Yuanzhong in shock. Qingyan hinted to her back then that the reason why Yang Hongzhi went crazy could have been because of Xiao Luo. But she ignored it, thinking that it was just a joke. Looking at it now, it seemed like it was indeed related to her man.

"Seems like you have already guessed who that guy is. That's right, and it's that b*stard Xiao Luo who is in a complicated relationship with you right now!"

Yang Yuanzhong was practically roaring at this point. At the mere mention of the name Xiao Luo, the kind of hatred that he had for him could be likened to an invisible laser beam that shot out of his eyes. He was crazy, angry, and murderous, and one couldn't help but tremble in fear when they saw this.