Chapter 328: The Surprising Informant

Gu Qianxue finally left, and that gave Xiao Luo some relief. However, he also felt an emptiness within and found it hard to describe how he was feeling at the moment. He seemed to enjoy Gu Qianxue's hug, and he had to admit that, sometimes, he did come across as quite a Cassanova.

When he was back to the Crescent Bay Condominium, Xiao Luo received two calls. The first call was from Qiu Yuanjie, and he said that his informant had reported to him that there will be an unprecedented large-scale operation by the MLM company in Xiahai City. The funds they expected to generate were three hundred million, and the venue of the event would be at the Trade Building's main hall. This was the perfect chance to destroy the MLM company in Xiahai City once and for all.

The second phone call was from Zhang Dashan. Luo Workshop would be opening in Xiahai City in some twenty days' time, and he had called to catch up with Xiao Luo and seek advice.

"The business in Jiangcheng has been improving steadily and is stable. After your side kicks off operations, I'll fly over to manage the company with you at Xiahai," Zhang Dashan said.

Xiao Luo poured himself a cup of hot tea and sat on the sofa. "You should have come a long time ago, I want to introduce you to a woman," he said.

"Save it, I don't plan to marry anyone else besides Ruoran. If I really cannot date her, I would rather spend the rest of my life with my right hand," Zhang Dashan replied.

"Bullshit!"

Xiao Luo took a sip of the hot tea and asked, "By the way, how are Feng Wuheng and the rest?"

"As you suggested, they have signed themselves up for the factory management classes and have been upgrading their skills and are progressing well. Now, their public speaking skills have been polished and refined, and they even sound quite intellectual," Zhang Dashan said, "When they are in high spirits, they even come up with a few English phrases. They would always show off to me and damn it, it really drives me crazy! But thinking that I couldn't face them all at once, I decided to swallow my unhappiness and continue to put up with them."

"Let them come to Xiahai after they are done with the learning, I am going to let them take over the factory here." Xiao Luo saw Feng Wuheng and the rest as his own brothers. Since they decided to follow him and he was really close to them, he would not mistreat them for sure.

"Sure!"

Zhang Dashan then expressed his most profound views and said, "Damn it, I have come to realize that studying is still quite useful after all, just like the five of them, or the prostitutes offering their bodies for service. Those who only had middle school and high school education, they could at most earn a hundred bucks per customer. If they have at least a university degree, then their prices would skyrocket, it would cost five hundred bucks to pick them and minimally two thousand bucks to buy their nights. Studying is such a useful skill."

"You went to them again?" Xiao Luo asked, rolling his eyes.

"F*ck, can you be more civilized in your choice of words? They are my escort, do you even know what is an escort? It means that she can accompany me for my emotional and physical needs. On top of that, this is a normal matter of bodily needs, what is so surprising," Zhang Dashan retorted.

Xiao Luo shook his head and said, "You better cut down on the number of times you patronize the escorts, if you ever contract any disease, then you are doomed for life."

"Fine, fine, fine, as you wish. Look at you, aren't you quite fluent with the term 'escort' now, instead of prostitutes, hahaha..."

"F*ck off!"

Xiao Luo ended the call.

******

******

Xiao Luo went to the Trade Building in the afternoon the following day.