Chapter 330: Bloodlust

They watched their swords shatter in absolute horror!

The two middle-aged men had never experienced such unbelievable power before and were completely stunned by Xiao Luo. Suddenly, they both felt a chill on their chests, and before they could react, an excruciating pain emanated from their hearts and shot to their brains in a flash.

The two men looked down and froze in horror. Their eyes widened, and pupils contracted. A giant hand had pierced into their chests, with all five fingers plunged deep into their bodies. Their hearts were literally in Xiao Luo's hands now.

Their own bodies had been pierced through by a mere hand?

How could that happen...?

The two middle-aged men became even more terrified when they stared into Xiao Luo's angry red eyes. He seemed to be looking right into their souls like a demon.

Xiao Luo did not say a word before he ripped out their throbbing hearts.

Blood was spurting out from their chests, and they screamed in agony, and thick blood streamed from their mouths. They were not entirely dead and could still see their pumping hearts in Xiao Luo's hands, still connected to their bodies through arteries and veins.

What on earth is happening?

They were actually looking at their own hearts!

The two middle-aged men widened their eyes as blood oozed out from their mouths and noses. It was a horrific, gory nightmare. Was this man an actual demon?

In the next second, Xiao Luo squeezed and crushed their hearts without any hesitation.

SQUISH! SQUISH!

Blood was spurting everywhere, and the two middle-aged men collapsed in their pool of blood straight with their eyes opened as they could never accept this outcome willingly. As the Asou family's top fighters, they were trashed and abused to death mercilessly by a nobody, which they could not believe still after their very last breath.

Xiao Luo did not stop after killing these two.

He walked up and stomped on each of them with one foot, and the two middle-aged men's heads exploded like how a watermelon disintegrating after being hammered by an eight-pound hammer. Blood and gray matter were splattered everywhere on the ground, causing the air to reek of blood like a busy abattoir.

Xiao Luo glanced at his bloody hands, and his blood-red eyes regained a hint of composure, but he was still numbed with cold killing intent.

******

******

After Qiu Yuanjie ended the phone call with Xiao Luo, he could not sit still as the Asou family's two top fighters had not reported back, and he even lost contact with them.

Could it be that they were defeated?

That was impossible. No matter how good that Xiao something could fight, he would never match up with them!

But if they did not lose to him, then what would happen?

He could not get it and frowned deeper, walking back and forth in his office as he was feeling unexplainable anxiety.

The door was opened, and the anti-MLM special operations team member, Luo Shuang, came in. She was not in a high spirit and reported to Qiu Yuanjie, "Leader, we have interrogated every section head of the MLM company but there is nothing about the Fog."

The Fog?

Qiu Yuanjie gave it a good thought as he was the Fog, so his priority now was to frame Guan Tong as the Fog.