Chapter 326: Senior Official

"Y-y-you... What k-kind of sorcery are you using?"

Zhuo Yuze was horrified. Only moments ago, the guy who was standing in front of him suddenly appeared next to him in a flash. Did he teleport himself across more than ten meters? He was like a scary phantom, and just like that, all the knowledge and understanding that he had of this world turned topsy-turvy.

"Commander Zhuo, did you have a lot of fun hitting me earlier?"

Xiao Luo mocked in a chilling tone. Instantly his hand went up, and he delivered a scathing slap across Zhuo Yuze's face.

SLAP!

The blow was enough to knock out one of Zhuo Yuze's teeth, causing blood to splatter from his mouth. The force of the slap made him rotate half a turn before he slumped to the ground in a heap.

Feeling the burning pain on his face, Zhuo Yuze let out a scream. Despite the distress, he kept his chin up, trying to maintain some semblance of pride and authority as a commander. "I'll make sure you pay for what you have done today, and I'll make sure you..." he growled.

"Have you heard of the Ministry of State Security?"

Xiao Luo cut him off immediately. His fierce, cold eyes looked as if he were staring at someone as good as dead.

Ministry of State Security—did he mean the NSA?

Zhuo Yuze's eyes opened wide. How could he not have heard of this special department? He heard that everyone in there was exceptionally competent and that they possessed the country's best fighters. Forget the police, even those in the military were only second to the NSA.

A horrified expression washed over Zhuo Yuze's face. "You...you are from the NSA?" he asked, trembling.

"What do you think?" Xiao Luo replied. A sinister-looking smirk was forming from the corner of his mouth.

Huh?

Zhuo Yuze gasped in shock and had a hard time swallowing his saliva. He turned around and glared at his younger brother, Zhuo Wei, with accusing eyes. "You sure have landed me in deep trouble this time around... Bloody hell, I've just landed myself in a hornet's nest," he thought!

He quickly put on a nervous smile and said, "Brother, you're one of us. It doesn't matter if it's the NSA or the Xiahai Military Region Command. We're both under central jurisdiction, so we're all part of the same organization. It seems like I'd failed to realize that we're part of the same family—we're part of the same family, but yet we didn't recognize one another, that's all. Haha, haha..."

His put-on laughter was awkward, and Xiao Luo continued to eye him indifferently with no expression on his face.

"The same family?"

Xiao Luo sneered, "You sure are good at pulling strings. No wonder you hold this rank at such a young age. But I'm sorry to say this—both of you will have to die today!"

It had been quite a while since he had the urge to kill someone, but that didn't mean he couldn't kill them. Both Zhuo Yuze and Zhuo Wei had made a couple of unforgivable mistakes. The first was to threaten him using Su Li as the leverage, and the second was to have given him a slap across his face.

He turned around to face Zhuo Wei and instantly threw him a sidekick. It was like a strong wind blowing up a bunch of leaves and as fast as lightning.

POW!

Zhuo Wei was blown away, flying in the air like he got hit by a running train. His stomach started to churn, and he was suddenly unable to control his bowels. Zhuo Wei screamed in agony as he sailed in the air for a distance, his mind disoriented and wondering where he was. And when he looked down, Zhuo Wei was shocked, overcome with a fear he'd never felt before, for he was heading over the edge of a bottomless cliff.