Chapter 392: Go Wild

"So, it's your father who called the police over? I see."

Xiao Luo pretended to play along, and a playful smile appeared on his face.

"That's right. My dad is always very strict with me. Now that those two bodyguards told him that I was at the dance club, he must be furious. It seems that he is determined to arrest me and lock me up this time. That's why he called so many policemen over. Well, that's my dear old dad!" Fendi complained. Seeing more than a dozen police cars rushing screeching around, she didn't think she could escape the blockade. She gave up on the idea of making a getaway.

"Then, let me take over. I promise that you won't get caught."

Xiao Luo pushed open the door and got out of the car, heading straight for the driver's seat.

Fendi looked dubious. "You think you'll be able to break through the police blockade?"

As she spoke, she moved from the driver's seat. She did not get out of the car but instead shifted from the driver's seat to the passenger's side.

Boom!

The car door slammed. Xiao Luo got into the driver's seat and said, "Fasten your seatbelt!"

"Drive more carefully. Don't break my sweet car!" Fendi pleaded. It was her favorite car, and she cherished it as a rare treasure. If anything were to happen to it, she would be heartbroken.

Without a further word, Xiao Luo stepped on the accelerator.

VROOM! VROOM!

The engine of the silver Bugatti Veyron roared like a beast, rushing out like a wild horse in a chase, and leaving a trail of burned rubber marks on the ground. It surged to a hundred kilometers per hour almost instantly, and it frightened Fendi. She had barely fastened her seat belt before she screamed her lungs out.

When the police officers in the police car saw the silver Bugatti speeding toward them like lightning, their faces turned pale in an instant.

"This lunatic! What the hell is he trying to do!"

He was driving right at them at a tremendously high speed and showed no intention of slowing down. The police officers in the car turned pale and panicked–was that driver searching for the fastest way to hell? The driver of the police car had already stepped on the brakes, but the silver Bugatti Veyron was still speeding toward them at a speed of at least 120 kilometers per hour.

100 meters... 80 meters... 50 meters...

"No! Stop... Stop it now!"

Not only were the police officers in fright, even Fendi, sitting in the passenger seat, was scared out of her wits.

At the very last moment, Xiao Luo hit the brakes and turned the steering wheel sharply. At first, it appeared like he was trying to drift, but instead, making a sudden sharp turn in the opposite direction, causing both the two front wheels to turn left at a speed of 120 kilometers per hour. It was no surprise that the Bugatti went out of control, and its entire body lifted off the ground, rolling over and clearing the police cars.

"Ahh!"

The hysterical screams were not only from Fendi but also from passers-by who were watching the scene.

After rolling twice in the air, the four wheels of the Bugatti Veyron landed firmly on the ground. Under Xiao Luo's control, the rear end of the Bugatti Veyron skidded left and right from the impact. As the wheels spun to gain traction against the road surface, Xiao Luo suddenly accelerated again. The Bugatti Veyron shot forward like an arrow leaving the bowstring, scorching the road and leaving in a trail of smoke. Accompanied by the sound of screeching tires, it disappeared without a trace in the blink of an eye.