Chapter 362: One-sec man

After receiving a good thrashing from Xiao Luo, Su Canye dashed from the apartment helter-skelter. On the other hand, Zhang Dashan laid on the floor cursing Xiao Luo, for he could not believe that Xiao Luo would actually hit him.

"We had a deal to keep Luo Workshop a secret, but your loose lips just announced to the whole world that you're the key man. Your credibility has just dipped by half as far as I'm concerned," Xiao Luo chided his friend, taking the matter quite seriously.

Zhang Dashan rose to explain himself. "Bro, did you not see how aggressive that woman was? She's in menopause, I tell you! Don't be afraid of them; let's just do it," he said.

Xiao Luo did not bother to talk to him anymore. He decided to head for a shower and planned on going to rest right after.

As he was about to walk off, he saw Zhang Dashan sitting up and smiling to himself dreamily. "Old Xiao, Shen Qingyan really hits all of my checkboxes, and I have a very strong hunch that she is my destiny," he said.

Xiao Luo looked amused and said, "Didn't you say the exact same thing about sis Huang."

"F*ck, this is not the same! I gave up on her a long time ago, and Shen Qingyan is my new love. Look at her curves, she's full of wild and seductive vibes, and if I can conquer her successfully, I would happily donate half of my life away." Zhang Dashan said starry-eyed.

"You better stop dreaming and start quitting your bad habits if you are really serious about her!" Xiao Luo cautioned.

"No, no, no!"

Zhang Dashan shook his head and said, "Love is in the eyes of the beholder, and if I happened to be Shen Qingyan's cup of tea, then there's no point for me to change."

Xiao Luo thought that was sensible as he also agreed that one man's meat is another man's poison. He was also not sure what Shen Qingyan's preference was when it came to dating, and maybe she was indeed into a wild maverick like Zhang Dashan. If not, she would not have commented on him with such interest just now.

"You can keep everything but patronizing social escorts. If you are ever caught for doing that again, do not expect me to bail you out," Xiao Luo said, making it clear that was his last caution, then went to the bathroom to shower.

"F*ck, are we still brothers or what?"

Zhang Dashan got up from the floor.

Then, Xiao Luo's phone, which was left on the table, vibrated, and the screen lit up–it was a WeChat message.

Oh, dear, it was from lady Su Li.

"Old Xiao, lady Su had sent you a message." Zhang Dashan yelled.

"Tell me what she had said."

Xiao Luo opened the bathroom door, and he appeared to have just rinsed his hair and had a towel wrapped around his waist. He cared a lot about how Su Li felt and wanted to reply to her in the shortest possible time. He was also sure that Su Li's message would not involve personal stuff, so it was quite safe for Zhang Dashan to read.

"F*ck, close your door, you flasher!"

Zhang Dashan rolled his eyes and picked up Xiao Luo's phone to check the message. "Bro, she had sent you an emoji of an angry ball."

An emoji of an angry ball?

Xiao Luo was stunned as this did not appear to be what Su Li would do. Could it be that this was really her texting style?

"What do you want to reply? Hurry up!" Zhang Dashan spat.

"Just text her a question mark," Xiao Luo answered without hesitation.