Chapter 320: Bold

Is Xiao Luo going for the same bluff again? This guy really has the guts!

Su Li and Shen Qingyan glanced anxiously at Xiao Luo. He was lucky enough to fool Leon in the previous round, but wasn't he just kidding himself if he tried it again? Leon was not that dumb and would undoubtedly not fall for the same trick twice.

"I have an Ace and a pair of Sevens. For you to beat me, your face down card has to be an Eight," Leon said.

Then he eyed Xiao Luo confidently as he flipped his face down card over and shouted, "Show me your card! I refuse to believe that you have an eight!"

Xiao Luo shook his head and responded, "Mr. Leon, the odds of the final Eight being in my possession might be very low, but it doesn't mean that it's entirely impossible."

After saying that, he slowly turned over the face down card that he had.

And, there it was—he actually had an Eight of Clubs!

At the sight of Xiao Luo's face down card, Leon's eyes opened wide in bewilderment. He could not believe what he saw and literally sprang up from his seat bolt upright.

Su Li and Shen Qingyan were equally shocked by the looks of disbelief on their faces.

"How is this possible?"

Shen Qingyan muttered to herself as a wry smile formed on her face. She could never have imagined that Xiao Luo actually had the card and was not playing a bluff. An opponent who could effortlessly shift between being real and fake was always the toughest customer. Xiao Luo was just amazing, no matter what he did.

BAM!

Leon slammed the table, pointed at Xiao Luo, and shouted, "Out with it, did you cheat?"

"I can assure you that this gentleman here did not cheat!" the dealer intervened.

"Are you a senior here? Who are you to guarantee he didn't cheat?" Leon sneered.

The dealer took out his certificate, "Mister, you can insult me, but don't insult my professional ethics. I'm a gold-tier dealer. No one can cheat, and nothing escapes my eyes."

"You little sh*t, you better..."

"Leon, if you're nothing but a sore loser, then I'll have my husband return you all that money."

Annoyed, Su Li bluntly delivered her scathing remarks to Leon.

Leon suddenly laughed as he came to his sense and calmed down. "Sabrina, are you mocking me on purpose here? It's just twenty million. This small amount of money is nothing to me at all," he said, "Since I'm ready to gamble, then I'm ready to accept my losses as well. There's nothing more I can say."

But in reality, he was fuming deep down. In just ten minutes, he had already lost twenty million, and he had lost it to a nameless brat from some godforsaken countryside. If the people back in America were to find out, they would surely be laughing their *sses off.

"Mr. Leon is wealthy enough. Twenty million to him is insignificant and just small change. It's just like a strand of hair on a cow's back, am I right?" Xiao Luo chimed in.

"Right, right, right. It's a small bet, just a small bet. A little bit of gambling is good for the spirits."

Leon outwardly agreed with everything Xiao Luo said, but deep down, he was crying his pain, and it was a wonder that he was still able to say something like that.

Xiao Luo raised his eyebrows and smiled at Leon's response. "Mr. Leon, you are really good at conversing in Mandarin. That being the case, why don't you raise your spirits a little bit more?" he asked.