Chapter 351: SEAL Team

Evil Dragon and Skeleton froze in silence, while Khun Sa's eyelids quivered a little, and they stared at their quarry with an incredulous look on their faces. He was their prey no more, and they were filled with trepidation and broke into a cold sweat. What was Mie made of? He had actually stopped the bullet from the L115A3 sniper rifle barehanded! This was the most powerful sniper rifle in use around the world. It could even penetrate an armored car, and yet Mie had managed to stop the round just using his palm.

A chill ran down their spines, and even their souls were shivering!

This guy was not a human being!

The three of them looked at Xiao Luo with a horrified look on their faces. No words could describe how terrified they really were at that moment.

Xiao Luo chuckled, then raised his hands above his head. The air stirred, then swirled as a strange force began to emerge from his hands. Nearby, there was a military jeep that weighed around two to three tons–and it started to shake and shift toward Xiao Luo. It gradually began to move faster until it eventually lifted off the ground and flew toward his hands. In absolute shock, Evil Dragon jumped off the jeep and broke his fall by rolling on the ground.

BOOM!

A deafening sound resounded across the air as Xiao Luo slammed his hand on the jeep's steel body. It was like the sound of two metal objects colliding, but the jeep was like soft tofu against the might of Xiao Luo. His five fingers penetrated the steel shell as he gripped the vehicle, taking four or five steps back to balance himself. Then he raised wielded it like a massive steel mallet with one hand and slammed it down on Khun Sa.

Khun Sa was petrified and trembled with his eyes wide open in fear. His hard qigong had been broken, and he would die for sure if he received another blow like this.

"Wait... wait, wait... can... can we..."

Khun Sa started to sweat profusely and tried to talk his way out of the dire situation he found himself in. When he saw Xiao Luo slowly raise the jeep up with just one hand, he knew his only hope was to appeal to Xiao Luo's warrior instinct of releasing a vanquished opponent who could fight no more.

But with a mocking laugh, Xiao Luo slammed down the jeep without showing any mercy at all.

"No!"

Khun Sa screamed, but soon his agonizing howl was muffled, buried under the jeep that came down heavily on him.

BOOM!

The jeep was smashed up and now nothing more than scrap metal, and all four of its wheels were missing. Khun Sa's lay in a pool of blood after being smashed to a pulp.

Devilish laughter escaped Xiao Luo as he grabbed the crumpled mess of a jeep, lifted it up, and then continued slamming it on the ground again and again. The ground shook with a series of loud thumps. Various parts of the jeep broke off and were strewn all over.

Evil Dragon and Skeleton felt both awe and unbridled fear. They considered themselves brutal and cruel, but they were mere dwarves compared to a giant like Mie–they were nothing.

Xiao Luo stopped after around smashing the jeep down another five times. Realizing that Xiao Luo was staring at him now, Evil Dragon panicked and gathered all the strength to get up and run toward the warehouse exit. Mie was a demon, he thought, and the only option he had was to get away from him.

A cruel grin formed on Xiao Luo's face as he lifted the smashed-up jeep, now nothing more than scrap iron, spun it around, and using its momentum, threw it at the fleeing man with all the strength he had.

SWOOSH~

The crumbled steel heap flew toward Evil Dragon, and true to its mark, it smashed into Evil Dragon, turning him into minced meat just like Khun Sa.