Chapter 376: Conflict

CRASH!

Fast as lightning, Xiao Luo picked up the teapot on the table and smashed it on Suzuki Ikuo's head. The pieces of broken porcelain flew everywhere, and the contents splashed in the air like an explosion, soaking Suzuki Ikuo's head. While Miyazaki Ronjin and Kimura Akino sat there stunned, Xiao Luo casually took a piece of tissue from the table and slowly wiped traces of tea from his hands.

"Your head is quite strong. It didn't even bleed after such a hit!" Xiao Luo said with a playful smile on his face, as he casually threw the crumpled tissue on the table.

This sudden turn of events startled everyone. Who would have thought that Xiao Luo would smash a teapot at Suzuki Ikuo with no warning? Such arrogance!

Suzuki Ikuo was left stunned for two or three seconds before he rubbed his head and grimaced. Suzuki Ikuo raised his hand to stop his men from rushing at Xiao Luo, and then he swept his hand across his head to wipe off the tea and porcelain fragments. He was undoubtedly a tough man. Instead of being angry, he smiled, defusing the tense atmosphere in the hall. He looked at Xiao Luo and said, "Chinaman, you have guts. You surely have guts!"

"Mr. Ikuo, please stop insulting the people of Hua Nation with such terms."

Kimura Akino was on Xiao Luo's side. Although Suzuki Ikuo's expression looked frightening, he found his courage and braced himself to speak up for Xiao Luo. Kimura Akino thought it'd help if he explained why Xiao Luo suddenly smashed the teapot on his head.

BOOM!

Suzuki Ikuo slammed the table and roared, "I have said before. You have no right to speak here. What the f*ck are you talking about? Don't you dare talk to me that way, or I'll chop you up and feed your meat to the dogs!"

Faced with Suzuki Ikuo's fury, Kimura Akino was in a precarious position. He looked at Miyazaki Ronjin who was drinking tea with his head slightly lowered.

"Miyazaki-san, how do you think we should deal with the matter?" Suzuki Ikuo said, looking at Miyazaki Ronjin with a wry smile.

Miyazaki Ronjin took out a cigarette and lit it up. He inhaled on his cigarette deeply and said, "You deserved to be beaten up for insulting the Hua people. And besides, he's a cop. What did you have in mind—attack a police officer?"

"A cop?"

It shocked Suzuki Ikuo when he heard that. Then he sneered and said, "He's just a stupid cop from Hua Nation. How can you f*cking call it 'attacking' a police officer?"

"Then you can have a try!"

Miyazaki Ronjin's eyes narrowed with a glint of steely resolve.

"Old codger, who the f*ck do you think you are? Get over yourself. Do you think our boss is afraid of you?" A brash member of the inagawa-kai stood up and shouted at Miyazaki Ronjin.

BANG!

The sound of a gunshot echoed in the room, and a bullet whistled past the head of the brash member of the inagawa-kai. It grazed his ear, causing him to bleed profusely. He was so frightened that his entire body trembled. He widened his eyes in horror as he looked at the revolver in Miyazaki Ronjin's hand. The muzzle of the gun was still smoking.

"I missed. It seems like my aim is getting worse!"

Miyazaki Ronjin frowned and placed the revolver on the table like he was very dissatisfied and disappointed with his shot.

Such an interesting old man!

Xiao Luo grew to like and appreciate Miyazaki Ronjin. If he had to list a person he liked from the Ri Nation, it would have to be Miyazaki Ronjin.