Chapter 346: Appeared

"Ahhh..."

Sarah was lying on the ground and screaming in pain. The party of men hovering around her obviously intended to kill her. They wore military boots with soles lined with steel platings, and the kick she received to her body was unbearably painful. Blood was trickling down her mouth and nose after she had taken more than a dozen kicks. Suddenly, a man stepped toward her and ground his boot into her right palm, like he was stepping on a cigarette butt.

The pain was excruciating, and her cries and moans sounded like she was on the verge of death.

These men were as cruel as a demon!

Sarah was severely tortured and had lost all hope. These assassins from the Khun Sa Mercenary Corps were even crueler than the Libyan Black Army. These men were nothing but bloodthirsty beasts.

"Hear me! You one last chance–hand over the SD card, or else!"

The man who had his boot on her right hand bent over and grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her up and lifted her chin. He glared at her with a menacing and fierce look on his face. "I'll repeat once more, this is your last chance!" he growled.

"I-I've hidden... I've hidden it somewhere else..." Sarah said as she shed tears of pain and looked at the man with fear in her eyes.

"Lead us there!"

The man shouted, letting go of her hair and finally taking his foot off her hand.

Sarah trembled from the shock and slowly got up. Her right hand was shaking uncontrollably, and her entire body was bruised and aching in excruciating pain. She carefully nervously at the man–he was definitely the reincarnation of a cruel murderer.

"You better not even think about trying anything funny, or I'll finish you off with one shot!"

The man pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the back of Sarah's head as a warning.

Through the layers of hair, Sarah could still feel the cold muzzle of the pistol. She closed her eyes, and her face went numb–she couldn't help feeling like she was being abandoned by God.

"Woof, woof, woof..." a colossal wolfdog barked aggressively.

The man that was threatening Sarah with the pistol became annoyed and glared at his partner. "Terrifying Wolf, can you make him shut the hell up?" he scowled.

The dog-handler who was given the moniker "Terrifying Wolf," raised his eyebrows in mock surprise and had a wry smile on his face. "There's nothing I can do. He can feel your anger, and that's why he's getting all worked up. I won't be able to calm him down no matter what I do," he replied.

The man with the pistol had a nasty temper, and without wasting any more time, he turned toward the huge wolfdog and shouted, "You shut up now! Bark again, and I'll beat you up!"

The huge wolfdog stopped barking all of a sudden. Perhaps it had been frightened by his angry voice and that fierce-looking face. It started whining like a little child that had done something wrong.

"There, you see, a b*stard is a b*stard, you just can't be nice to them, hahaha..."

The man with the gun found his own vile joke very amusing and couldn't stop himself from laughing.

But at that moment, there was a sudden change.

A bullet flew in and pierced right through the head of the man holding onto the pistol. The laughter stopped abruptly, and his body fell right onto the ground. His eyes were still wide open, looking like he was unable to die in peace. There was a neat bullet hole in the middle of his forehead between the eyebrows.