Chapter 361: Consider its Owner

Not long after, probably due to Su Canye carrying tales, the adulterer-nabbing squad arrived. He had brought along Su Li, Shen Qingyan, Chai Zhiying, and Luo Pingxiang.

Su Li wore a pure white pleated dress, her face clear as running water, and not a single strand of her black hair was out of place. Her skin was so pale it could rival snow, and her exquisite and flawless face gave her an aloofness and distant aura–cold, yet beautiful.

Shen Qingyan wore a long, black dress. She had a tall figure, and her wavy hair cascaded down her back. It highlighted how perfect and pale her face was. She had an impassive gaze, and her eyes were clear as water—her voluptuous figure bringing out her wild charms.

To Zhang Dashan, this moment was as unreal as a dream. The superstar Su Li who he could only catch a glimpse of on television, magazines, or brand endorsements, was actually standing right in front of him, in the flesh. Beside Su Li stood another lady who was only slightly less beautiful, who had a smoking hot body, and a lady he could not take his eyes off.

"Is this the woman you mentioned, Su Canye?"

Su Li frowned as she pointed at Zhang Dashan with a mocking expression and asked Su Canye a rhetorical question.

Su Canye felt extremely awkward. He had searched the entire apartment but could not find anyone else. He smiled when he couldn't find my evidence. "Perhaps it was him," he said.

Haha, haha, haha...

Shen Qingyan was amused and could not help bursting out in laughter. "You're in trouble, guys. How dare you make fun of Su Li on such matters. I told you, didn't I? How can Xiao Luo be having an affair? Even if he is, he would never bring the woman back to the apartment unless he is a fool," she said.

Su Canye was embarrassed. "It's not my fault at all. It was because this man kept singing in a woman's voice when he was bathing, and I jumped to the wrong conclusion," Su Canye said.

"Bro, 'The Drunken Beauty' is supposed to be sung in a female voice. Just because the man was singing in a falsetto voice does not make him a woman," Shen Qingyan said, unable to contain herself.

Zhang Dashan smiled. "But you shouldn't be the person to blame. It was my fault. It was because I was singing so well that you thought I was a woman," he said.

F*ck, who is this guy? How could he be so confident?

Su Canye looked at Zhang Dashan as if he was some freak.

"Xiao Luo, who is he?" Shen Qingyan asked, showing some interest in Zhang Dashan.

"He is my friend, Zhang Dashan," Xiao Luo replied.

And then, he formally introduced him to Shen Qingyan. He turned to Zhang Dashan, cleared his throat, and said, "This is the President of the Huayao Corporation, Miss Shen, Shen Qingyan,"

As he introduced Shen Qingyan, Xiao Luo winked at Zhang Dashan, to hint that he should behave. Otherwise, he would miss the opportunity to impress her.

When Zhang Dashan saw that, he immediately ran into Xiao Luo's bedroom and quickly came back. When he returned, he had put on a suit and tie, and his hair was neatly combed back, which made him look like a successful individual.

He offered his hand towards Shen Qingyan like a suave gentleman. "Nice to meet you, Miss Shen," he said.

Out of courtesy, Shen Qingyan reached out to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too," she responded.

"I have heard about you for a long time. According to Forbes, you are one of the top ten marketing persons in Hua Nation and one of the most powerful women in the Asian business world. You are almost on the same level as Chu Yunxiong, the boss of Chongshan House in Jiangcheng. It is my honor to meet you today. By the way, you are an exceptionally gorgeous lady. Even being compared to Goddess Su, Miss Shen's beauty is not inferior to hers," Zhang Dashan crooned, unable to stop praising Shen Qingyan.