Chapter 287: Godly Car

The sudden appearance of the Trumpchi surprised everyone and left many puzzled about how it actually caught up, but that wasn't the only reason it caught everyone's attention. Everyone had their eyes glued to the screen without blinking, for just like the Wolf King in his Porsche, Xiao Luo chose to use the inner lane at the Devil's Corner, and on top of that, he had gone into the drift at a significantly higher speed than the Porsche. If the Trumpchi wasn't equipped with the NOx injection system, as many had speculated, it would undoubtedly lose control due to the absence of centripetal force.

Losing control at this speed meant that the car would roll over the side and crash, and if that happened, then there was a hundred percent guarantee that people were going to die!

"He's a lunatic! What is he trying to do, is he trying to commit suicide?"

Lei Shijian, behind the Porsche's wheels, was absolutely shocked and horrified with Xiao Luo's reckless actions.

Shen Qingyan took a fleeting glance at the Trumpchi from her rear mirror as she steered her Maserati through the drift. "Xiao Luo, you fool, hurry up and reduce your speed already!" she cursed.

"Xiao Luo!"

Su Li screamed and went completely pale as she lost all control of her emotions. There was no way she could remain calm, knowing that her younger brother was also in that Trumpchi.

However, none of their screams would matter. The Trumpchi charged into the inner lane at a speed of more than two hundred kilometers per hour. After initiating the drift, the rear end of the SUV swung forward and skidded laterally, precisely as Lei Shijian's Porsche had done earlier, but compared to him, Xiao Luo was driving a lot closer to the inner lane's edge. The distance between the front of the car and the inner lane guardrail was less than fifty centimeters apart.

They were pushing the inner lane drift to the limits, and just like that, it was back to a three-car race!

"Would you believe it... the Trumpchi has also made the drift from the inner lane... and, h-he... he drifted through the Devil's Corner at a speed of more than two hundred and ten kilometers an hour! The distance between the car bumper and the guardrail was no more than the width of a palm. Oh, my God, this is way too extreme, and it didn't roll over! That's right, you are not dreaming, that's exactly what I said—and it's not even equipped with a nitrous oxide injection system. Wow! How did he drift across the Devil's Corner at speeds much faster than the Wolf King, and still keep his car under control? Is something funny going on here... is he cheating, somehow?"

The commentator's voice trembled as he described the scene. He was overwhelmed by the Trumpchi's performance, and so deeply shocked was he by Xiao Luo's audacious maneuver that it stirred his soul.

Entering the Devil's Corner at that speed was undoubtedly going to cause the car to flip over from loss of traction and excessive centrifugal force, but how was it that the Trumpchi sustained a controlled drift? This was simply going against the laws of physics...

All the racing fans viewing from the foot of the mountain and forums had their hearts in their throats. Suddenly, there was dead silence as all eyes were on the black Trumpchi. The proverbial Dark Horse had turned up, fighting its way through, getting everyone's support, and drawing all the attention to itself.

The Devil's Corner stretched for more than two hundred meters, but it didn't take too long for a car to drift that distance. Although the exhilaration of the Trumpchi's drift was only short-lived, it was good enough to send shockwaves and leave a lasting impression on everyone.

When the drivers came out of Devil's Corner, the positions had changed drastically—and, Queen, who was initially in front, had dropped back to the last place, while the Trumpchi, which was last, was currently in second place, and leading the pack, was the Wolf King.