Chapter 284

Chapter 284: Mine Doesn't Deserve to be Called a Car

Xiao Luo gazed sternly at Su Canye and did not utter a word.

Su Canye began to feel a little uncomfortable with Xiao Luo was staring at him, so he smiled sheepishly and asked, "Err, Brother-in-law, what are you staring at me like that? You're not t-thinking of... r-raping me?"

Su Canye had a genuinely frightened expression on his face, and he even crossed his hands to protect his chest, believing that Xiao Luo was going to do it.

What? Such a damn fool!

The expression on Xiao Luo's face said it all. He was that close to actually cursing Su Canye.

Taking a deep breath, he said, "Su Canye, do you still want your Bentley back, or not?"

"Yeah, even in my dreams! That's my magic weapon to pick girls up," Su Canye replied, nodding like a chick pecking grain.

"Then get down from the car and start negotiating for that race with Lei Shijian. I don't have the luxury of wasting my time with you here at Wild Wolf Mountain. We've got to end this early and head home," Xiao Luo growled.

"Hey, calm down, alright? Hold your horses, racing requires a special car and also gambling money. Let me give my friend a call. The car and gambling money is with him. Otherwise, what do I have to qualify us to compete with Lei Shijian?"

Su Canye responded, and couldn't help adding a snide remark. "Brother-in-law, it's not that I want to talk bad about you, but it's not good to be impatient. They say that impatient people will not last long in sex. Listen to my advice and change for the better, okay?" he said.

What the~! @#$%...

Xiao Luo felt the urge to dress him down with a deluge of expletives. Had they not been sitting in the car at that moment, he would have gladly shown Su Canye how it felt like getting his bum wrecked.

"Hurry up then and call your friend. Ask him to come quickly!"

"Alright..."

Su Canye casually took his phone out and dialed a number. "Hey, Short Life, where are you now? I'm already at the foot of the Wild Wolf Mountain. Hurry up and get your *ss over here," he said.

In the next second, Su Canye's expression changed abruptly.

"What, you can't come? Gawd, you got caught by your father for doing drugs! What, and now you're grounded? What the heck, what kind of coincidence is this?!"

"If you can't spare your car, then hit me with the money, or else, what can I use to compete with Lei Shijian if I have no money?"

"What the freak, Short Life, you're so f*ckin' unreliable. How can you choke up at such a crucial time like this?"

He then ended the call after a few snarls. After hanging up, Su Canye's expression was awful, and he looked like he had eaten a dozen kilos of dung.

Xiao Luo raised his eyebrows and looked at him ironically. "So, everything alright, I suppose?" he mocked.

Xiao Luo intentionally raised his tone to see how Su Canye would react and expected him to make a fool of himself.

"I got stood up by that *ssh*le."

Su Canye dropped the phone in despair, and he was seething. "He's grounded by his dad. He can't drive his car out, and his pocket money is frozen. The two million dollars he promised to lend me has just gone up in smoke," he cried.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." Xiao Luo rubbed it in and enjoyed every second it. It just went to prove that Su Canye was unreliable, so his friends would naturally be the same. It was true that "birds of a feather flock together."