Chapter 367: Ridiculous

"Old Xiao, your wife Goddess Su, Shen Qingyan from Huayao Group, and Cai Renhe from Renhe Medicines want to meet you. I think it's time to end this war, don't you think?" Zhang Dashan said. He spoke through the phone in his uniquely thunderous voice. Just hearing his booming voice alone gave one the impression of a huge man talking on the other end of the line.

Xiao Luo had nothing to do that afternoon and was watching television on his sofa. He found it a little weird hearing this from Zhang Dashan. He had known this day would come, but he had expected it to come later rather than sooner.

He thought for a bit, then said, "Handle it on your own."

"I can't do that, old sport. They've already mentioned that they want to meet the real owner of Luo Workshop. I'm just your spokesperson, so I'm not qualified to do that," Zhang Dashan said.

"..."

Xiao Luo had nothing to say. He initially thought it would be better to avoid trouble, but now it seemed like he could no longer avoid it.

"Damn it, are you going to meet them or not. Can't you just give me a straightforward answer?" Zhang Dashan ranted.

"I'll meet them."

"Alright, it's at 3 pm today, in the VIP room of Luo Workshop. Don't be late!"

"Ok."

Xiao Luo nodded his head and ended the call.

Su Li entered his apartment ten minutes later. She had come in by entering the passcode without knocking on the door as usual.

She was wearing a black yarn skirt which gave her a demure and beautiful appearance. With her slender waist and the light, elegant steps she took, this woman's beauty was always enough to take one's breath away.

"I thought you weren't in," Su Li's voice was light. She walked towards the sofa.

"I just happened to have some free time now."

Xiao Luo poured a cup of tea for her, "What's the matter? Why are you looking for me?"

"Can't I look for you without any reason?" Su Li raised her head and looked at Xiao Luo's face with her eyes as clear as water.

Xiao Luo was stunned, but smiled and said, "Sure, of course, you can."

Su Li took a sip of her tea and paused before she said, "My Sumir has lost to Luo Workshop."

"Hmm, news of both of these organizations are all over the headlines. I don't know even if I wanted it this way," Xiao Luo said as he nodded his head.

Su Li was behaving like a young girl whining to her boyfriend. "Besides all these, don't you have anything else to say to me?" she said.

Xiao Luo shook his head and replied, "I don't know what else to say."

"Forget it!"

Su Li took her eyes off of him with a slight bit of disappointment and changed the subject. "I'm going to meet the person in charge of Luo Workshop this afternoon. Will you have the time to help me look after Su Xiaobei?"

Xiao Luo's face looked awkward. "This... actually I have something to attend to later," he said.

"Although I don't know what you're busy with these days, it's ok to be a little busy. Alright, I'll just call Su Canye over to take care of her, you can go do your thing."

"Alright."

After mentioning that, they both found nothing else to say to one another. The silence in the apartment was deafening, and you could only hear the sound coming from the television.