Chapter 286: Exciting Competition

"Ladies and gentlemen, the long-awaited contest between Wolf King and Queen is about to begin! And I am very honored to be your commentator tonight. Now, allow me to fill you in on this race... Oh, wait, actually two races are running concurrently—but let's just forget about the other one, since that race is already over before it has even begun, so there's no suspense in it at all... but, still, let's applaud the driver and show our appreciation of his courage. Common everyone, let's give him some encouragement!"

Standing in front of the huge screen, a tall, skinny young man held on to a microphone and provided commentary with a rather impassionate tone.

He knew his crowd and exactly how to entertain them. He already had the crowd in stitches in his opening commentary, just with his wit and dry humor. His comments prompted a rousing response from both the live crowd and the online forum, and many fans applauded the Trumpchi for participating. But, in truth, the belittling nature of his comments made it all seem rather disrespectful.

"Lil' Young Master here thinks that this is the biggest humiliation he's ever felt in his entire life, nothing compares to this. Lil' Young Master has lost all face; this is like being dumped into the Pacific Ocean!" Su Canye moaned.

The shame was unbearable, and if he could find himself a hole somewhere, he'd immediately just jump in. Or, even better, if there was a pit that he could fit into, he'd just bury himself alive. To him, dying from suffocation could not be worse than having people mock him to death.

Xiao Luo looked calm as he readied himself in the driver's seat. "Don't be affected by such things, it's not like you've not seen my skills before," he said.

"It is particularly because I have seen the skills that I dared to call you here. If it was my friend's supercar, we'd have a 50 to 60 percent chance of beating Lei Shijian, but instead, we're driving this Trumpchi to compete with them. If it wasn't for the fact you put up the money, then Lil' Young Master here wouldn't have let you off that easily," Su Canye responded.

Xiao Luo turned and looked sternly at Su Canye. "You need to correct that statement. I lent you that money—if we lose, you have to return it to me," he said.

What...?!

Horrified, Su Canye stared wide-eyed in disbelief, and his jaw dropped. "You b*stard!" he cried.

At that moment, the blonde girl, who had been with Lei Shijian earlier, strutted provocatively to the front of the three vehicles with two small flags in her hands. She looked great clad in a miniskirt and corset, and her long legs were further augmented with a pair of ten-centimeter-high high-heeled shoes. Her voluptuous figure and seductive face left little to the imagination and would've prompted unspeakable fantasies to form in the spectators' minds.

She counted down in English...

"Five..."

"Four..."

The three cars at the starting line suddenly rumbled to life as their drivers revved their engines. Their bodyshells shook as the power beneath their hoods roared, waiting to be unleashed—like a snorting bull ready to charge at any given moment.

"Baby, wait for me, I'll be visiting you tonight, hehe..."

Lei Shijian, in his suped-up Porsche, snickered lewdly, as if victory was already within his grasp and that Shen Qingyan was nothing more than a delicious meal just waiting to be savored at his pleasure.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"Go!!!"

As soon as the blonde girl dropped the flags, the drivers, with their engines on high torque, released their clutches and their machines took off like thunder. Like the wind, the three cars whizzed past the blonde girl, and her hair fluttered and danced wildly as streams of fast-flowing air swirled in their wake.