Chapter 377: Appear

Poison?

Suzuki Ikuo looked as pale as death, and he broke out of a cold sweat as he stared at Xiao Luo in abject horror. He had not been to Hua nation before, but his impression was that their medical alchemy was extraordinary, and they had expert knowledge of poisons. It was no surprise that he trembled in fear, for he had just swallowed such a poison.

Instinctively, he thrust his fingers into his throat and gagged. He made a desperate attempt to vomit the poison out, but he only expelled gastric juice and the poison pill was nowhere to be seen.

Xiao Luo smiled mirthlessly. "You will bleed from your eyes, ears, nose, and mouth within three days. The pill melts immediately upon entering your mouth, and it's pointless to try vomiting it out. Don't bother with flushing your stomach as well, the poison will assimilate into your blood vessels quickly and with the help of blood circulation, it would reach every part of your body in no time," he said.

"Xiao... Xiao Han-kun, I have made a terrible mistake. I should not have insulted the people of Hua nation. I was wrong, please give me the antidote..." Suzuki Ikuo pleaded, kneeling before Xiao Luo without a care about his pride and dignity. It was ironic, as he now looked a different man compared to the arrogance he projected only a few moments ago.

Xiao Luo grimaced and kicked him aside. "Don't you get my drift? Find that black SUV in three days and I will assure you stay alive. If not, even the emperor himself cannot save you. If you're hoping for the hospitals of Ri nation to neutralize the poison, then forget it. You're wasting your time—even the best hospital in Dongjing can do nothing for you!"

As he finished speaking, he helped Miyazaki Ronjin and Kimura Akino up, and they promptly left the sumo hall.

Xiao Luo's words devastated Suzuki Ikuo, for he had not expected to find himself in such an unfortunate situation.

A clan member of Inagawa-kai approached and said, "Boss."

"Shut the hell up! Mobilize every member we have and I want you to find that black SUV. I don't care what it takes. I will reward whoever finds it handsomely!" Suzuki Ikuo roared.

"Yes!"

The clan members of Inagawa-kai roared in unison.

******

******

"Xiao Han-kun, are you a kung fu master? The martial art you have applied against the two sumo fighters was 'Moving a Thousand with Four Ounces', am I right?" Kimura Akino asked.

"I have assumed that Hua nation's kung fu only existed in movies, where the actors fly around about assisted by wires. So, it's fake after all and exists in actual life."

"It's extraordinary, and I would definitely like to visit Hua nation to learn kung fu. Xiao Han-kun, did you learn your martial arts from the Shaolin Temple?"

After they have left the sumo hall, Kimura Akino didn't stop asking Xiao Luo questions as he was in awe of the man now. Xiao Luo's effortless feat in defeating the two sumo wrestlers was impressive. Miyazaki Ronjin was much quieter as he puffed away and remained silent. He only had one thing to complain about: had he known earlier that the sumo fighters were so difficult to deal with, he would not have recklessly rushed up to fight them. He was armed with a gun, after all, so engaging in a physical fight was unnecessary.

"Is that pill real poison?" Miyazaki Ronjin turned around and asked Xiao Luo suddenly.

Xiao Luo shook his head, "No, it's just a vitamin C pill."

Hmm?

Both Miyazaki Ronjin and Kimura Akino looked at him in surprise.

Did he just use a mere vitamin pill to fool Suzuki Ikuo successfully? How could that be possible?