Chapter 353: Conflict

"Mr. Mie is not who you think he is. I don't want you to say things like that about him!"

Sarah was really protective of Xiao Luo. After all, this man was the one who saved her life. Besides, everyone else might not know, but she was well aware of Xiao Luo's capabilities. And they thought that Xiao Luo was following them because he needed their protection–that was the biggest joke of all.

Mina stared at Xiao Luo with a look of disdain. "Ms. Sarah, the people from Hua Nation are extremely cunning, especially the Hua Nation soldiers. I've seen through all of them, and they're nothing but a bunch of bastards!" she said.

Cunning? Bastards?

Xiao Luo wasn't planning on stooping down so low to this brainless woman's level, but this woman had insulted him time and again, and he could no longer bear to just sit still and not do anything.

He stood up with a nasty smirk on his face. "You're Mina right. So what id it–you slept with one of our soldiers from Hua Nation, and he got rid of you like trash after having enough fun with you? Is that why you have this kind of prejudices against us Hua Nation soldiers?"

Mina's eyes were wide opened, and she clenched her fist tight. "What did you say?" she hissed.

"How can you not understand what I just said?"

Xiao Luo laughed coldly. "I said you're nothing but trash that was discarded by our Hua Nation soldier. If I knew who that soldier was or where he lived, I'd make sure to go find him and scold the crap out of him. Was he really that hungry? How could he just sleep around with anyone without having a proper look first? If he had contracted any sort of diseases, then wouldn't he be bringing more harm to our Hua Nation comrades?"

Even Sarah Michelle was shocked that he could say something that crude. She could never have imagined that Xiao Luo would say something like that.

All the other members of the SEAL team, including Powell, were stunned. They all thought that this Hua Nation soldier had crossed the line. What's more, they knew quite a bit about Mina and knew that she once had a Hua Nation soldier as her boyfriend. It was also true that she was dumped by him, so she hated the people from Hua Nation. To top it all, the International King of Soldiers Competition was another fundamental reason she hated them.

Mina had a bad temper, and after hearing that, she exploded right on the spot.

"Good, very good, extremely good! You've successfully angered me, and you will have to pay the price for making me angry!"

She stares at Xiao Luo like that of a female leopard, and in the next second, she charged towards Xiao Luo. "Go to hell, you Hua Nation bastard!" she shrieked.

POW!

She slammed her left foot on the ground, stopped her charge, and rotated around using the momentum. Her right foot carried immense power, and swishing through the air, her kick homed in straight for Xiao Luo's head.

The force behind her kick was terrifying! There was nothing woman-like in her execution, and it was vigorous, deadly, and powerful!

Xiao Luo sneered, clenched his right hand into a fist, and struck with a simple punch using his body strength alone without using his internal force.

The fist and foot clashed, and an explosive thud could be heard!

Xiao Luo didn't move at all. He was as steady as Mountain Tai, while Mina flew backward uncontrollably like a broken kite and fell to the ground roughly three meters away.

Powell and all the other members of the SEAL team were shocked. Mina was known to be a strong fighter, and in terms of power, she was a match for any man. But she had already lost despite being the first time she was clashing against this Hua Nation soldier. The SEALs were astonished.