Chapter 210: Dickhead

Your cock is the largest among your friends!

Poof~

Many of the people drinking tea spat their tea out upon hearing Zhang Dashan’s last sentence. Tea was spat out everywhere. It was as if a bomb had been ignited in the room. The men were laughing loudly, clapping their thighs in excitement, whereas the women shyly blushed.

“Damn, you are indeed the grandmaster. Old Zhang, you are the only person I admit defeat to in this regard.”

“The husband would indeed be both happy and angry. He had been cheated on so many times.”

“Old Zhang, was it your girlfriend who said that to you? Hahaha…”

Everyone joked around.

“Damn, I’m still single. If I am to be involved in cheating, I would be the one cheating on the wife.”

Zhang Dashan patted himself on the chest. He looked at Hu Shuiping. “Oh yeah, Ah Shui, do you have a girlfriend that loves watching drama? Do introduce me to her if you do.”

Hu Shuiping rolled his eyes at Zhang Dashan and reprimanded him, “Get out!”

“Hahaha…”

Everyone laughed wildly again.

Xiao Luo quietly sat in his seat, shelling sunflower seeds for the little girl to eat.

“Dad, Brother Dashan said a whole lot of things just now. Why did all the uncles and aunties laugh?” The little girl widened her big, sparkling eyes. Her face was full of innocent puzzlement.

“You will know will you grow up.” Xiao Luo gave a casual excuse.

“Oh.”

The little girl nodded, not entirely understanding what he meant. She pouted and said, “Dad, I am thirsty.”

Xiao Luo poured her a cup of tea. He was worried that she might lose her grip and shatter the teacup, so he asked the waiter to bring him a straw. He held up the teacup. The little girl used to straw to drink the tea in the cup. She was very thirsty and gulped down the tea in big mouthfuls.

“This girl is really too cute.”

“Xiao Luo, it seems like she has inherited your excellent genes.”

“Yeah, look at her eyes. They are bright and sparkling. She already looks pretty at such a young age. After she grows up, she will be a stunning beauty.”

Everyone’s attention was attracted by how cute the little girl looked while drinking water. All their gazes were on Xiao Luo and the little girl.

Seeing that Xiao Luo was mistaken as the father, Zhang Dashan was terribly amused. He added fuel to fire. “Right, right, right. This little girl can definitely conquer loads of men when she grows up. Guys, look at her brows, eyes, nose, and mouth. They are all exactly the same as Old Xiao’s. It is as if they have been carved out of the same mold. She is most definitely his daughter.”

He said so deliberately for fun, hoping that the rest would mistake her for Xiao Luo’s daughter.

As expected, Hu Shuiping immediately clapped a hand on the table and leaped up. “What do you mean by most definitely? She is of course his daughter. Daughters all look like their fathers. Look at how closely they resemble each other.”

“Ah Shui, you are so right, hahaha…”

Zhang Dashan couldn’t stop laughing, even though he knew the truth. She was just a little girl they happened to rescue. It was impossible for her to be related to Xiao Luo. However, misled by him, everyone agreed with conviction. As a bystander, he was incredibly amused.