Chapter 201: Zhang Dashan's Complaints

It wasn't long before Zhang Dashan arrived in a cab. Xiao Luo bid farewell to Liu Tieguo, Wang Lihu, and Ye Qiu, and then hopped into the cab.

"Hey, Old Xiao, let's go and buy a car now. Damn, we already have more than one billion dollars' worth of assets, yet we don't even have a car. If word gets out, the other bosses in Jiangcheng will be laughing at us."

Zhang Dashan didn't wait to start bleating about the vehicle issue, which had long been on his mind. He was aware that Xiao Luo had been focused on destroying the Dragon Gang all this while, and that was the reason why he had not been pushing Xiao Luo to buy a luxury car. But, considering that his white Corolla was now a pile of scrap, thanks to Xiao Luo, it made every sense for him to invest in another car. In his mind, perhaps something worth several million dollars at least.

As Xiao Luo listened on, he couldn't help noticing that Zhang Dashan's skin had gotten much fairer, and his fashion sense had taken a turn for the better. The only thing that had remained the same was his familiar big, fat face. Xiao Luo chuckled to himself. With that prominent face, he could immediately spot Zhang Dashan even among a crowd of 10 million people.

"Okay, then let's go to the car dealer."

"Hehe, hehe... Old Xiao, you are a decisive, clear-minded man!"

Zhang Dashan couldn't stifle an excited giggle as he patted Xiao Luo's shoulder, then immediately said to the cab driver, "Sir, can you take us to the car dealer. And yeah, it must be a dealer that trades in luxury cars."

"Alright, no problem!"

The cab driver acknowledged him promptly. But, in heart, he spat and thought, "You two damn posers! If you all really had more than a billion dollars, why would you need to take a cab, huh?"

Outwardly, he remained a model of professional behavior; he was responsive to his passengers and kept his eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.

"Oh yeah, so how is the company doing? No major issues, I hope?" Xiao Luo asked about Luo's Workshop.

Zhang Dashan, confident as always, casually chimed, "Old Xiao, with me overseeing it, what issues could there be? Besides, in addition to me, there's also Li Zimeng, Luo Qi, Lin Chongdong... they all are competent too. Aiyah, don't worry, the operation of the company is just fine." Then his tone hardened, and he added, "It's just that Xu Guansong. That c*nt is just irritating!"

"Why, what's wrong with him?" Xiao Luo raised an eyebrow.

"What else?! He's still unconvinced about my appointment and feels that he is the most qualified to be in charge while you are away. Now, he has created cliques and factions in the company, and he's bent on isolating me. Goddamn, that mother*cker!" Just speaking of Xu Guansong made Zhang Dashan vent his pent-up anger.

"Does he not know that I was the one who appointed you?"

"How is that possible that he doesn't? The entire company knows that I am the person that you have appointed for the company to take charge of."

The more he talked about it, the more worked up Zhang Dashan got. He seethed as he recounted a recent incident, "During the last company meeting, we had key decisions to make, and my opinion differed from Xu Guansong's, so I argued with him. Do you know what he said to me in the end, he said that I am part of your boys' club and only got the job because of you. He even said that I would be nothing without you. He really p*issed me off so much that I wanted to hit him. Anyway, so what if I have you as my brother, I am proud of having such brothers. Who the f*ck does he think he is, and what right does he have to criticize me?"

Xiao Luo was not an overly protective person by nature, but he felt agitated when he heard that Zhang Dashan had been bullied. He knew very well that if Xu Guansong hadn't crossed the line, Zhang Dashan would never have complained to him, otherwise.