Chapter 299: Shake

Cui Yongsheng's face was full of contempt and mockery, and one of his subordinates even ridiculed them a few times. They did not see Xiao Luo and his colleagues as a threat at all.

In the face of Cui Yongsheng's cynicism, Si Yueting raised the bag in her hand and said, "Sorry, you're too late because Director Guo has already signed a contract with us."

"Hehehe, just who're you trying to bluff? You can continue to be delusional all you want, do you think I will believe it?"

The cheeky smirk on Cui Yongsheng's face made it evident that he did not take them seriously at all. "If you can't eat cake, draw a big pie, and it will fill your hunger—this phrase is referring to you. Little girl, you need to practice a few more years; you're just too childish trying to play such a trick," he sneered.

"Yes, she is too childish, pitifully childish, Minister Cui, you're so correct!" Liu Yiyao said, agreeing with a smile. She had deliberately raised her voice.

"Haha..."

Si Yueting gave an effortless smile.

Cui Yongsheng suddenly lost interest in mocking them and snorted, "It seems that not getting this sale has made you all crazy. You're just two crazy women. Let's go, boys, we've got a contract to sign with Director Guo!"

With that, he turned and walked off with his subordinates toward the administrative building.

"Let's go too!" Xiao Luo said.

"Brother Luo, why don't we wait here? I am very curious to see what kind of expression Cui Yongsheng will have later," Si Yueting said, giggling to herself.

"Don't you feel it's pointless?" Xiao Luo responded.

"Exactly, it's boring. Brother Luo said that he will buy us a big meal, so why should we waste any more of our time here," Liu Yiyao said.

"Alright, then."

Si Yueting shrugged her shoulders and let it go. In fact, she was really looking forward to seeing Cui Yongsheng's twisted face.

The three of them walked to the City Women's Hospital gate, but a shout came from behind as soon as they got there. "Stop!"

Looking back, Si Yueting couldn't help but break into a bright smile. "Brother Luo, it's Cui Yongsheng and his lost boys!" she chirped.

It seemed as if Cui Yongsheng and his subordinates were trying to catch up.

Xiao Luo raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't pay them any attention. Let's go quickly."

However, Cui Yongsheng and the others still managed to catch up and promptly blocked their way.

Because he was running, Cui Yongsheng was so out of breath that he was panting like a dog in heat. He bent over and gasped desperately for air.

"Chief Cui, what's the matter?" Si Yueting asked sardonically.

"Shut up, you b*tch!"

Cui Yongsheng straightened up and yelled at her without any care for his image. He had just lost 170 million in sales, and it was impossible to compare that with any other deal he had. He glared at Xiao Luo with daggers in his eyes and said, "You a*shole, what dirty scheme did you use to make Director Guo sign the contract with you? Out with it!"

The last part of his diatribe was said forcefully, and he actually looked like he was about to vomit blood. His fat lips were quivering, and his heart was racing as he appeared to be working himself up into a frenzy.

Xiao Luo frowned: "Chief Cui, please be careful with your words. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind teaching you how to speak politely."

"Speak politely, your mother, you b*stard! You little c*nt, human trash, f*ck your mother and ancestors, f*ck you..."