Chapter 380: Leave Calmly

Asou Jiro and the woman instantly felt the overpowering aura from Xiao Luo. Without waiting for another second, Asou Jiro roared and made his move.

"Die!" he bellowed.

His voice reverberated across the room as he leaped at Xiao Luo. The intent to kill was clear on his face, and he pounced toward his opponent like a predator striking its prey.

Xiao Luo was well-prepared to meet Asou Jiro head-on. In a split second, he generated an immense force within his body and channeled a surge of energy to his hand. He thrust his palm toward Asou Jiro, who was about to deliver his strike.

"HIYAH!"

Xiao Luo roared as he released his inner force, sending out a surge of devastating energy through the room. So overpowering that it felt like a raging sea. Asou Jiro received the full force of the energy and hurled him violently against a wall. The impact knocked him back and sent him sprawling on the floor, coughing out a copious amount of blood. The force also threw the skimpily clad woman off her feet and she landed on the far side of the room.

The wave of energy knocked down all the other objects in the bedroom, and in a blink of an eye, the entire place was in a wreck.

Xiao Luo laughed maniacally and slowly advanced on Asou Jiro.

Xiao Luo's laugh terrified the woman, but she was unflinchingly loyal to Asou Jiro. She took a deep breath and gathered her courage, gritted her teeth, then charged toward Xiao Luo like a hound protecting her young.

THWACK!

Xiao Luo did not even attempt to look at her. His hand lashed out and slapped her across her face. The woman spun around twice before falling and hitting her head on the floor. She immediately lost consciousness, and it was over in a flash.

Xiao Luo continued toward Asou Jiro and stood in front of him. The man was in severe pain, with blood dripping from his nose and mouth. Xiao Luo stared down at his enemy, like a hunter eyeing his prey as it struggled to stay alive.

"You... Just who in the world are you?"

Asou Jiro asked with a horrified expression. He did not even land a single blow on this stranger standing in front of him. Asou Jiro had never faced such a formidable opponent before in his life—he was simply frightening.

Xiao Luo stepped on his chest and went straight to the point. "Are all the recent cases of the missing Hua Nation citizens related to your family?" he asked.

With Xiao Luo's foot on his chest, Asou Jiro felt humiliated and angry. But his opponent was just too strong, and there was nothing he could do.

"Are you from the Hua Nation?"

"Urghh!"

Xiao Luo increased the pressure on his foot, and more blood started flowing from Asou Jiro's mouth. It felt like all his internal organs were being churned, and the pain was unbearable.

"Answer my question!" Xiao Luo snapped.

"The Asou family would never do anything as shameless as this," Asou Jiro retorted.

"Asou Jiro, you sure are contradicting yourself with what you just said."

Xiao Luo mocked Asou Jiro and said, "You have sent your people to the Hua Nation to carry out MLM activities. And you've even invested in SOD to film pornographic films with the sole purpose of ruining the physical and mental health of the Hua Nation's teenagers. Aren't these two activities shameless enough for you?"

With the cat let out of the bag, the color on Asou Jiro's face changed, and his eyes glanced around shiftily.

"Let us change the way we communicate," said Xiao Luo, as he squinted his eyes and gave Asou Jiro a playful smile.