Chapter 302

Chapter 302: What Did You Eat while Growing up?

Su Li took out her handphone, chose a song, and then placed her phone on the rink floor. A soothing melody started to play, and it evoked beautiful images of the mountains and flowing streams, and with the acoustics of an empty skating rink, it was melodious immersive, and stirring.

As Su Li glanced at Xiao Luo, she glided gracefully on her skates, almost as if she was floating, and started to sway elegantly like a white butterfly performing a dance. She placed her hands behind her back first, as she slid through the gates between the twenty cups like a dragon following the path of a winding river. Su Li moved with the elegance of a classical nymph who had stepped out from a painting.

"This is interesting indeed, so she's really doing figure-skating!"

The skating rink owner was very keen to observe her figure-skating and hid in an inconspicuous corner to watch quietly. He was quite familiar with figure-skating, and the movement he had just seen was a level-one technique—the forward snake, where you moved forward in a snake-like pattern while passing through the markers.

"Next should be a forward-cut, followed by the backward-snake, and then the backward-cut, and double-S. These are movements that are of a level-one difficulty," the rink owner muttered to himself as he rubbed his chin.

And the situation was as to how he had predicted it to be. After completing the forward snake movement, Su Li turned around immediately, and after weaving through the gates with her legs still facing forward the first time, she now switched to the backward-snake movement and slid through the course with her legs facing backward. Mid-way, she kept her feet together to form an S shape and weaved through the gates to complete the second lap.

She performed two different actions in one round trip, and they were executed in a smooth, natural, and aesthetically appealing style!

"It's your turn," Su Li said, as she skated back toward Xiao Luo. She refused to believe that he could do this as well.

"I've seen this kind of videos on the internet before, what are these kinds of movements called?" Xiao Luo asked.

"Figure skating, there are international competitions like this," Su Li said.

"Oh, right, I got it."

Xiao Luo nodded his head, and then pushed off, gradually increasing his speed, as he tried to recall all the movements that Su Li had just done. Xiao Luo weaved through in a serpentine pattern, hands behind his back as if he was taking a stroll in a garden.

Was this not enough to stop him as well?

Su Li refused to believe what she was seeing. She initially thought Xiao Luo would back out, knowing that this was way too tough for him, but she was quite taken aback when Xiao Luo actually started moving forward. On top of that, he weaved through the gates in what seemed like a well-practiced forward-snake movement. It was hard to believe that this was possible unless he was naturally born with this kind of skating ability?

"Wow, Daddy can perform this kind of 'dance' as well," Su Xiaobei said, blinking her eyes and looking really surprised.

Luo Pingxiang, like-wise, was utterly shocked. It felt like she was looking at a legendary genius that only appeared once in a hundred years. It had only been ten minutes at most, and Xiao Luo had turned from a bungling novice to a 'professional' who could even perform figure-skating. His ability to learn was simply out of this world. It was as if he could just imitate another person's movements.

After finishing the forward-snake, Xiao Luo did all the other movements that Su Li had done earlier.

Not surprisingly, the twenty cups remained in exactly the same position. This could only mean that Xiao Luo passed through the gates without touching a single one at all. Although they were all just level-one movements, it was enough to surprise everyone.