Chapter 350: Berserk

The stark difference in sizes between the two battling men was an incredulous sight. Xie Luo and Ku Lou held their breaths in trepidation as they watched the ferocious battle. Both men were bloodthirsty and relentless and used to blood and gore, but what they were witnessing was beyond their wildest imagination. The fight was so intense that it caused shell-shock destruction as the two men broke walls and everything in their path.

Are these men human?

They were so focused on their battle that they seem to have forgotten the pain of their wounds. They were numb to it as they watched on.

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

Xiao Luo had exchanged moves with Khun Sa for what seemed to be more than a hundred times. His long sword clashed against Khun Sa's claws so fiercely that sparks flew all over the path of the battle.

Khun Sa let out a hoarse sinister laugh as he slammed his claws down hard. Xiao Luo tried to block the assault with his sword, but the impact broke his sword in half. At this moment, Khun Sa seemed to be dominating the battlefield.

KAPOW!

Thick gushes of blood spurted out of Xiao Luo's mouth, and he trembled. Then he was thrown hard against a wall, flying through the air like a cannonball. The wall crumbled upon that forceful impact, leaving a gigantic hole. A sandstorm raged, and when it settled, a pile of debris and bricks had completely buried Xiao Luo.

Khun Sa beat his chest like a gorilla and laughed scornfully. "Come out, you brat! Let's have more fun!" he cried.

His deeply sunken eyes gleamed with bloodlust in his frenzied rampage to finish off his opponent. As he grinned, slime oozed from his nose, continuously dripping down his face to the ground. It was a disgusting sight.

BOOM!

The pile of debris burst apart as Xiao Luo emerged out from under it. As the cloud of dust settled, Xiao Luo stood covered in blood but looked calm and seemingly unaffected by that attack.

"Oh sh*t, he is still alive?"

Xie Luo and Ku Lou broke into a cold sweat as they looked at Xiao Luo with a combination of wide-eyed admiration and shock, impressed by his tenacious vitality. He had undoubtedly exceeded a human's limit on sustaining injuries.

Khun Sa was slightly puzzled, but he quickly recovered and sneered, "You are really tenacious, aren't you? Not bad. Not bad. Haha, haha..."

"Khun Sa!"

Xiao Luo shouted with anger as he clenched his teeth, blood oozing out from one side of his mouth. With a seemingly weakened body, he charged like a raging bull toward Khun Sa. As Xiao Luo flew toward Khun Sa, his body started to get stronger. Fueled by his immense anger, he launched his attack on Khun Sa.

"HAHHH!"

Khun Sa lifted his head and roared toward the sky as he fully activated his hard qigong. He stood still, ready to take on Xiao Luo's punch directly. His sole purpose was to make Xiao Luo fall into total despair so that he could crush him both physically and mentally.

However, he was overconfident and paid the price with blood.

Xiao Luo had channeled every bit of his inner strength into this punch, which resulted in his ability to unleash an explosively powerful hit that was far superior to a bullet. As a result, this punch punctured Khun Sa's torso right through his lower back, causing a massive spurt of blood.

"Urghh, you little brat..."

Khun Sa widened his eyes in disbelief and then became even angrier at Xiao Luo.