Chapter 338: Still Too Naive

Start from the beginning

******

******

Next, Xiao Luo punched a Libyan rebel's head, and his eyeball popped out, dragging blood vessels along before it fell to the ground. It rolled a short distance away and was soon covered in dust as the owner suffered an inglorious end to the battle.

In all, nearly thirty Libyan rebel troops were killed. Everyone stared at Xiao Luo–he was soaked in his enemy's blood with the same old calm face and breathed heavily. No one could keep their cool, for this man had just turned this skirmish into a carnage of unimaginable proportions, something that only existed in stories.

Jiang Zhiming ran up to Xiao Luo with concern written all over his face. "Mr. Mie, are you... okay?" he asked.

Xiao Luo raised his brows and glanced at him as he quelled his killing intent. He laughed and said, "Do I look like I am not okay?"

"That's great... look out! Be careful!"

Jiang Zhiming nodded in relief when he suddenly noticed a Libyan rebel who had pretended to be dead getting up and taking aim at Xiao Luo's back with a gun. Jiang Zhiming quickly reacted and raised his sniper rifle immediately to shoot at the rebel's right shoulder.

The power behind a high-velocity sniper round was lethal and many times more potent than ordinary rifles. The shot ripped off the rebel's entire right arm, and as blood spurted out from the wound, an anguished scream pierced the air.

Xiao Luo turned around and looked at the rebel soldier, then turned back to thank Jiang Zhiming. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, Mr. Mie." Jiang Zhiming replied.

Kong Hongyun and a few men headed over and secured the soldier before bringing him back.

Most of the rebels were tanned from spending long periods in the scorching sun, and this man was no different. He had deep-set eyes, sported a crew cut and a tattoo on his chest.

As he was being carried over, he looked at Xiao Luo with deep fear and continued to mumble, "إبليس."

Both Jiang Zhiming and Kong Hongyun did not understand what he meant, but that word in English meant "demon." The man was correct about Xiao Luo–this Mr. Mie was indeed a demon who came out of hell searching for human lives.

Xiao Luo looked down at the surviving Libyan rebel soldier and asked, "لماذاتهاجمنا?"

"أنتصيني،الصينيونيأتونلإنقاذالصحفيين," the Libyan rebel soldier responded, looking a little hesitant.

Xiao Luo turned to Jiang Zhiming and said, "It seems like we are in trouble. The Libyan rebels had obtained the information about the mission to rescue that war correspondent from an unknown source, so they plan to kill any Hua nation personnel they come across at all costs. The orders are from their high command, and they are to let no one through–they've been instructed to kill everyone and are taking no chances."

"Damn it, aren't they afraid that our navy and army will intervene in their war and wipe them out?" Kong Hongyun said, clenching his teeth.

"If our navy and army set foot on Libyan soil, this would be the equivalent of interfering in the internal affairs of other states, which might serve as a catalyst for a greater international conflict." Jiang Zhiming answered.

Xiao Luo did not comment on this. He glanced at that rebel soldier and said, "يجبأنتكونعلىالطريق (It's your time to go)!"

After he spoke, he kicked his chest.

The Libyan rebel flew back like a broken kite with blood all over his face. He died immediately from the kick.

"Mr. Mie, what are you doing?"