Chapter 335: The second mission

Start from the beginning

As such, this war correspondent has been on their blacklist, and they have even issued a kill order to prevent this war correspondent from getting away. But they had already exhausted all their resources dealing with the government and the army. As a result, the assassination of the war correspondent was entrusted to mercenaries, and the group they entrusted the job to was none other than Khun Sa and his gang."

The corners of Xiao Luo's mouth arched upwards into a devilish smile. "Interesting! This is getting interesting!" he said.

Gu Zhanguo and Dongfang Zhuoyu both shuddered when they saw him smile. Usually, other agents would turn pale with fear when they heard of this kind of war, but not Xiao Luo. He seemed to relish it and even laughed cynically.

"Cough, cough... I shouldn't have to explain the dangers of this mission. You should already know the dangers involved. You won't know exactly when a bullet will hit you or when a shell will drop next to you in a land at war. Are you mentally prepared for this?" Gu Zhanguo asked.

"We understand if you wish to reject it," Dongfang Zhuoyu added.

Xiao Luo laughed and said, "Why would I want to reject? I've been waiting all this while to meet Khun Sa. Also, I would like to confirm, there are no legal restrictions in Libya at all, right?"

"The country is already on the verge of falling apart, even if there are legal restrictions, who will be left to enforce them?" Dongfang Zhuoyu said.

"Haha... well, that's great!"

Xiao Luo could feel his blood rising. He already knew that there was a beast living in his body, always ready to unleash itself. And now, in Libya, a warzone, the shackles would be released.

"Gulp!"

Gu Zhanguo and Dongfang Zhuoyu looked at one another, then swallowed their saliva hard. Xiao Luo was emanating an aura of bloodlust and evil once again.

...

Xiao Luo left the NSA headquarters after being briefed thoroughly on the mission. During this period, he had not seen King Kong or Drug Lady at all. According to Gu Zhanguo, they had both gone off to perform tasks assigned to them by headquarters. King Kong had gone off to another country to fight a civil war and help the government forces deal with the rebel armies.

Drug Lady was in Japan to deal with the Asou family. The clan had meddled in their national security, and retaliatory action had to be taken to send out a strong message.

Xiao Luo didn't show much interest in their missions. Anyway, they always carried out their own missions and did not get in each other's way.

After returning to Crescent Bay, Xiao Luo made a phone call home. His father, Xiao Zhiyuan, who told him that the farm had already opened for business. Of course, only the farm was in operation first, and they were developing the business by phases. The other aspects of the business were still under construction.

His father also sent him many pictures of the farm, and Xiao Luo took a quick look at them. The farm had changed a lot. There was a clear lake that served as a reservoir. Ducks were waddling around and swimming on the lake, a flight of pigeons was making its way across the blue skies above, meandering roads led into the mountains, and there was a fishing platform, a sight-seeing platform, a car park, among others. Everything was there, and the concept that had been envisioned initially was slowly becoming a reality.

"It's all good, Dad. You'll be the chairman from now on," Xiao Luo said.

"Your name is on the farm's business license. You are the real chairman. I'm just helping you take care of it," Xiao Zhiyuan replied, in a rather stern tone. But, there was joy in his voice.