Chapter 322: One move to knock you out

Start from the beginning

Leon smiled coldly, and his whole face tensed up and twisted into a scowl the next second, exploding forward after compressing his entire energy into one point. He let out a deafening roar and shot out like a sharp arrow towards Xiao Luo's direction.

He dashed swiftly and closed the gap within three steps. His left foot stomped on the ground and shook the entire lawn, as the sudden change from a completely static position to a sudden explosive start brought about an unimaginable force on impact. He started spinning with his left leg as support; his right leg was swinging in using the powerful inertia, aimed at Xiao Luo's head.

It was as hard as a tiger's strike–strong enough to part the sea and move the mountain.

Both Su Li and Shen Qingyan were slightly stunned as they finally understood why Leon was so confident to spar with Xiao Luo. He undoubtedly would not have many rivals in Xiahai city from the explosive impact and stance he displayed.

A simple low kick had produced a world-ending momentum!

However, Xiao Luo only leaned back at a certain angle and dodged it effortlessly. Leon's foot had swept near above his face, and the kick even sent his fringes flying.

Hmm?

Leon was a little surprised, but his leg merely stayed for a moment after the initial kick had failed. He rushed up to attack with his fists immediately. His punches were extremely fast, like a hail storm. He had performed uppercuts in all directions in a short amount of time.

However, no matter how ferocious his attacks were or how fast his punches went, Xiao Luo could still dodge his attacks effortlessly. All he did was tilting his head, shifting his body, leaning back, or turning aside...He could quickly avoid Leon's huge fist with simple yet straightforward moves every single time.

Leon's two subordinates were no rookies. They had sensed accurately that Xiao Luo was skillful. Their master had gone all out in leashing out powerful strikes at the expense of recovery time, but it still could not harm Xiao Luo a single bit. This was definitely problematic, for they were mistaken about Xiao Luo. This man, Xiao Luo, was a terribly powerful fighter.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh.

Leon was getting faster and faster, and his fists were leaving explosive sounds. None of the strikes were able to land on Xiao Luo's body, and they all ended up swishing through thin air, no matter how powerful they were. This had made him feel more agitated and apprehensive.

"Do you only know how to f*cking dodge?"

He roared desperately and kicked at Xiao Luo's chest.

Xiao Luo guarded his chest with both of his arms, and the kick landed right at the center of his crossed arms. He merely backed off for a step and regained his balance. On the other hand, Leon lost his balance and stumbled backward for a few steps, even though he initiated the attack. He stumbled back after he lashed out the kick, as a strong recoil hit him along his striking leg.

They both faced off at a distance of five meters. Xiao Luo was still as calm as ever, whereas Leon was panting heavily after rounds and rounds of ineffective attacks, and he was sweating profusely.

"They are indeed not in the same league!"

Shen Qingyan was amazed as she could tell that Xiao Luo was toying with Leon, but Leon had already given all he had. To his disbelief, he still could not even touch Xiao Luo's body once.

Su Li did not speak but stared at the man who stood up tall and straight like a pine tree on the lawn. Since the event at Bode Villa, she felt that this man was tremendously powerful, but she still could not figure out the source of his strength.