Chapter 304: Where is Yang Yuanzhong?

Start from the beginning

How could it be him?!

Su Li began to tremble uncontrollably as she realized now that she barely knew anything about Xiao Luo.

Instinctively, Su Li spoke out in defense of her husband and refuted Yang Yuanzhong's accusation. "Xiao Luo would never harm someone for no good reason. It must be your son, Yang Hongzhi, who provoked him first. In that case, then he deserved it!" she cried.

"Shut up!"

Yang Yuanzhong's face turned cold. He lifted his hand, intending to give her another slap, but brought his hand down after barely lifting it. With the laughter of a madman, he said, "Today is a happy day for you and my son Zhi-er. If I injure your face so badly by slapping you, then your face won't be pretty anymore. Besides, I have to tell you something. Today is the day of Xiao Luo's death as well. I'm going to use his blood as the drink for the wine-sharing ceremony between the both of you..."

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

The incessant sound of hounds barking could be heard on the outside.

Yang Yuanzhong turned his head and looked down the hall. His eyes were cold as he said, "It must be him; he's here!"

Su Li stared at the darkness of the night beyond the massive doors of the hall, and her heart sank.

...

...

At the massive door in front of Bode Villa, two hefty-looking guards were staring down at a young man standing at the stairs. He appeared to be looking up at the sign, "Bode Villa."

The young man was wearing a black-colored denim jacket and a pair of casual trousers. His fair and bright-looking face looked a little grim, and he had slightly slanted eyebrows and sharp, black eyes. He had a demeanor of aloofness like someone whose mind was a thousand miles away...

It was indeed Xiao Luo!

"Are you deaf? Hurry up and tell us what the hell you are doing here in the middle of the night?! Otherwise, we'll catch you and hand you over to the police," a guard shouted, flicking out his telescopic baton.

Xiao Luo completely ignored them, and without changing the expression on his face, he asked, "Is Yang Yuanzhong living here?"

The two guards looked at one another. They thought that this guy must be here to create trouble at the back of their minds. To think that he had the nerve to mention their boss's name directly!

"Brat, did you drink too much, or have you gone crazy? Who do you think you are for you to call our boss's name like that?"

"I'll give you ten seconds for you to get out of my sight! Otherwise, I'm going to whack you so hard that your teeth will be strewn all over the floor!"

The guards spoke fiercely, issuing him a stern warning.

"Hmm, it seems like I came to the right place."

Xiao Luo mumbled to himself and continued to walk toward Bode Villa.

"Stay there! Do you hear me? I said, stay there!"

The other guard realized that something was not right and drew out the telescopic baton from his waist, getting ready to attack.

Xiao Luo didn't slow down his pace at all and nonchalantly continued walking ahead.

The two guards gave each other a nervous glance, raised their telescopic stick, and made ready to strike at Xiao Luo.

"I told you to stay there, did you not hear..." one of the guards shouted.