Chapter 244: Exchanging Thoughts

Start from the beginning

Yu Jiangu immediately calmed down and smiled broadly, quickly adjusting his collar and nodding his head to acknowledge the pretty young ladies. "Oh, hello, girls."

Xiao Luo was speechless, how did he not notice before that his class teacher Yu Jiangu was such an amusing person.

...

After lunch, Yu Jiangu had a favor to ask of Xiao Luo and said, "Xiao Luo, it's been almost four years since you left the school, you must have accumulated much experience in society. We're having a class meeting later, please do share your experiences with your juniors so that they can prepare themselves early to step into the world, it's their last semester in school."

"Mr. Yu, this..."

Xiao Luo felt uncomfortable, as he never enjoyed talking much to people; the less he had to say, the better. To suddenly ask him to give a talk to fifty or sixty students was somewhat a challenge.

"Don't feel stressed, it's just getting to know your juniors and telling them about some of your experiences in society, to let them know that engineering management is not some obscure major, but that it's very well-received out there."

Yu Jiangu smiled as he looked at Xiao Luo with eyes that were genuine and sincere. Placing his hand on Xiao Luo's shoulder, he said, "Just do me a favor, those kids are too wild. They don't listen to much of what I have to say, even as their class teacher. But if a senior with a successful career were to speak to them, the effect would certainly be different. I am sincerely hoping that they can make a great career out of it so that I can have some pride and not be like someone who is just pulling us down."

He glanced meaningfully at Guan Tong, sitting next to him with a dumb smile on his face.

It suddenly hit Guan Tong, who then glared back at him. "Old Yu, what are you looking at me for, what exactly do you mean, are you trying to say that I'm the one embarrassing you?"

"Guan Tong, my long-time student—as your teacher, I'm very relieved that you have this realization." Yu Jiangu patted him firmly on the shoulder twice and said it in a sardonic way.

"You B*stard, Old Yu!"

Guan Tong frowned.

Xiao Luo laughed, and at this point, it was tough for him to refuse. After all, Yu Jiangu had been his class teacher at university for four years.

...

It was 2 pm, as Xiao Luo and Guan Tong followed Yu Jiangu to the engineering management school to meet the class that would be graduating this year.

Guan Tong was an "old" student who had had his name registered under the engineering management major for quite a while now, and he was obliged to attend the class meeting.

After Yu Jiangu updated his students concerning other relevant matters, he invited Xiao Luo to the front of the class and made the introductions. "Students, this is your senior from four batches before you, and his name is Xiao Luo. He is one of the founding members of a pastry-making company in Jiangcheng. He has come to Xiahai this year in anticipation of establishing a branch in Xiahai."

Listening to his introduction, the boys and girls in the class reacted in all sorts of ways—some stared adoring, some were curious, some looked surprised, and of course, some were snickering.

"Now, he will be sharing his experiences and give some pointers for the benefit of everyone here, so please welcome him—Xiao Luo!" Yu Jiangu led the applause.

The fifty or sixty students of the engineering management major followed his lead and applauded enthusiastically.

After the applause, a few students were whispering among themselves.