She deserved justice

Being trained in the white room... being subjected to various experiments and methods of progression. The evolution of humanity as they deemed me. Yes, I was the next step towards a more advanced species. Or so I thought until I realised that people, humanity are not worth it.

The 1980's, the 90's and the present day. There are various people who deserve justice for what they went through. The woman, the men and the defenceless. If I was made to be the spitting image of humanity's prosperity... why is it that humanity can't follow in my own footsteps? I am a shell, I am selfish and by god I am nothing but inhuman. Yet, I am not worst than what most of humanity has to offer.

I never stole a life unjustly, I never forced someone else to do my bidding and I never ever delved so deep into a rabbit hole that I couldn't get out. Yet, most of humanity has done that and even worse.

The white room... I never expected my whole life in there to lead me to some place else. It is the 1980's for me, but people around me are different. My mind and physicality... have I changed somehow? This isn't 2015, for some reason every building around me looks retro and the people vintage.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what day it is?" I walked up to a man in a suit, he spared a glance and smiled amicably.

"Oh, it's Tuesday, 19th of November." He answered, I nodded.

"What year? I'm sorry." I know it's weird but oh well, since I'm here now.

"1988? My boy did you wake up weirdly? Haha." He answered and I nodded once again.

"Thank you." I responded, he nodded at me in return then seeing as everything was settled we both parted ways.

1988... so I have somehow through my consciousness travelled back in time. Is this a dream or is this reality? I doubt anything like this has ever happened but imagine the notion that it did, what would happen to me if I told them I traversed time to a point unknown... I truly don't understand anymore but hey, I'm here now.

Already checked my name, Miyamura Hitoshi... aged 17 and attending Yashio-Minami High school... I guess I have to head there today. This is a small village if I can recall, the buildings certainly look old-school I guess.

"Hahh... was there a specific reason I was sent here or..." I began walking, my bag on my back and the morning sun shining down on me. Yet I couldn't get the name of the place out of my head. "Where have I heard of this place?"

I couldn't wrap my head around it so I simply decided to just head to school. Well, where my hosts body had to go to school. This was still confusing to me, however I went with it and decided to head to school. His card gave me basically an indication. If there was a place or a name in a book and that meant a plot point, then it could also apply to real life to get to your next objective. Based on that logic I guess heading to the school was the first task.

I needed to figure out why my consciousness was sent back in time and if I affect something in the past... will it in turn change the future.

"Hey! Hitoshi kun!" Footsteps, then a fierce slap on my back. "Haha! Morning, how are you?" It was a boy, now I am at a wall.

"Oh, morning." Now... how do I get through this without knowing his name whatsoever.

"You know, it's odd seeing you walk to school this late, you are usually one of the first people in the class, at least that is what Watanabe san told me."  That's a name, I have to take a mental note, he might be one of Miyamuras friends.

"Oh, really? I guess I woke up later than usual, who else told you? My friends I mean." I asked, he quickly recited three other names.

"Of course there is me, Yotsuka Hideo!" He pointed at himself. "Although that's because I came in one day really early. I thought I was the only one until I saw you at your seat."