Too much guilt (1)

Many people wonder what is the greatest thing to exist, from what is the most useful to what is the best. I know what is the greatest thing, a simple dish. From that dish is a meal ready to be served cold...

In ANHS, in this school there are many women... so why chase after one who is already in love with another. Why are you so conceited that you want to steal her away? I know the answer, you are human. However, being human isn't the greatest thing to exist.  Being human makes you selfish and weak, why hold on? Why chase after something you know is wrong, but is so right in your mind? It's because you are human.

17 years, 17 years of my life I've lived not as a human. I don't really think of myself as human, I'm simply cold and lonely. A shell so impenetrable I can't be beaten... however I want to step out of my comfort zone sometimes... and that is where I found this school. Through this school I've lived enough for a lifetime. Now, that I'm out of the white room I feel like I have found peace. I now know that there is no equality. An age old question answered in the first month of this school...

Then I progressed further and further, the year went by slowly for me. So I guess I will recall the moments, the moments and the reason why I am going to do what I am about to do. I got my questions answered and now understood love. I guess I have already learnt everything so there is nothing new.

To the reader, this is my story. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, thank you.
——-
Looking back... this was the second month and everyone was settling down into their new life. Ayanokouji already had his first question answered. He simply moved onto his second objective.  He had five objectives overall to achieve at this school, it would end in the first year. Ayanokouji himself had enrolled in this school without the backing of his family or Matsuo. The only reason why he got in was because of chairman Sakayanagi who privately contacted him... but that is another story.

Now, the boy sat quietly and went about his business quietly. That was until the rooftop incident, he witnessed the class angel cursing everyone out.
———-
"Kushida." I stepped out of the door and approached her.

She froze up, then turned towards me with malice. "Huh? Ayanokouji kun?" She sounded completely different from the girl I knew before.... "Did you see?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I nodded, no use in lying. "Yes I did, Kushida is this who you really are? A person who is sick in the head with a tongue more disgusting than a drunk? I thought you were better than this." I shook my head disappointingly.

She clammed up once again, then she reached into her pocket and pulled out what seemed to be a handkerchief. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" She balled up the handkerchief and threw it at me. "Answer me Ayanokouji kun! How dare you say that you piece of shit!" She howled, luckily it was night time and there was no one around.

"Am I wrong? You are nothing but pathetic, I helped you out, I helped everyone out and you took all the credit because I let you, if you were a good person like Hirata you would have ignored me and tired to slip in my name. But no, you are nothing but a selfish, pretentious, lying, duplicitous bitch." I had every intention of being harsh, she was clearly an unstable person. I wanted to see how manic she would get.

She began huffing and approached me, then with a vicious whiff and motion slapped me. "You fucking bastard... I know what I am, so you don't need to fucking say it!" She punched me on the chest. "Fuck... what the hell do you want from me? You can't exactly tell everyone about me... who will believe you?" She straightened up, then tried to reach for my hand.

I pulled away from her and she tried reaching out again but I pulled away once again. "Kushida, you are nothing, you are the worst thing to exist, selfish and idiotic. Your mask is so flawed that anyone with a brain can see right through it..." I rushed to her and grabbed her by the throat, pushing her against the wall and choking her. "I will be honest with you, I have this all recorded, from the screaming earlier to now, you are nothing so to try and push yourself to be someone you aren't... I can't help but hate you for it... because you are exactly the same as me." I let go of her.