Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.

Start from the beginning

Harry sighed again and fell back on the ground. I giggled at his behaviour and sat down on the couch, putting my legs over Gemma.

"We could watch a movie?" I suggest and Harry nods. He got up and walked to his basket with dvd's.

"Which movie?"

"Harry Potter!" Gemma grins and Harry and I both groan.

"No."

Gemma pouts but that didn't change our answer. No Harry Potter today.

"Fine."

"Look what I have." Harry grins and hands us Tintin. I love this movie.

"Let's watch this." I smile and Gemma agrees. Harry puts the movie on and pulling my legs off the couch.

"Hey!" I pout and he chuckles, sitting down and pulling my legs on his lap. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"You're so cute." Harry chuckles and Gemma slaps his arm.

"I'm trying to watch a movie."

---

"What do we do now?" I sigh deeply when the movie ended. Harry and I ended up cuddling and Gemma left in the middle of the movie. An old friend called her and asked if she wanted to hang out. Harry didn't complain though, he immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Just lay here." Harry hums and I look at him, he had his eyes closed.

"Oi, you're not sleeping." I shook him and he chuckles, burying his face further in my back. I smile at him and face the TV again.

"Emily Talbott?" He asks silently and I hum.

"Have you ever went flying? Like in a airplane or helicopter?" He asks. Why this sudden question?

"No... I've always wanted to see the world from above though. Why?"

"Just asking." He whispers and he sighs through his nostrils, smiling making him dimples appear in his cheeks. How can a person be cute and hot, it has to be illegal.

I hear him breath softly and I sigh, grabbing my phone. I had a few messages from the group Louis made.

Louis👑:
Wasup, what is everyone doing today?

Yes, he putted the emoji behind his name. He said he was the queen.

Niall🙈:
Not much, wbu?

Liam💪:
Laying on my bed, exhausted from yesterday.

Liam and Sophia went to a club and were home around six this morning. But Sophia is at work right now, the same with Perrie and Demi.

Zayn😎:
Watching a movie.

Louis👑:
So we can hang out, Harry where are you?

Me:
Yeah well, good luck with Harry. He's passed out on the couch lol.

Niall🙈:
Of course he is, rough night? 😏

Louis👑:
YOU DID THE DIRTY!!

Liam💪:
It had to come.

Zayn😎:
You were safe right?

Oh my god.

Me:
GUYS STOP!

Louis👑:
There's no denying love 😏

Me:
You want to come over or not?

Niall🙈:
Yeah...

Liam💪:
Yep, I'm bored

Me:
Then shut up ;)

Stupid band.

---

"Is he still sleeping?" Louis asks when him and the three others walked in. Of course they came over.

"Yep." I say, plopping the p and walked into the living room. Harry was still fast asleep... until Louis came in with a bucket of water.

"What the fuck?!" Harry jumped up and the boys were laughing hysterical.

"Good afternoon!" Louis laughed and Harry sighed deeply.

"Was that really necessary?"

"Yes." Louis said simply and the boys sat down on the ground since the couch was wet, thanks to Louis.

"I'm getting a towel." I giggle and make my way to the bathroom. I wanted to grab a black towel when I felt a hand up my waist. I looked up in the mirror and smiled at my extremely handsome boyfriend.

"This was you're idea huh." He asked lowly, breath brushing over my ear.

"The boys? Yes. The water? Hmm no but it was a good idea." I giggle and turn to face him. He had a lazy smile on his face when he looked at me.

"I'm lucky to have you."

I smiled widely and kissed his nose.

"No, I'm lucky to have you."

He smiled with amused eyes and kissed me on my lips. I put my hands on his jaw while he put his hands on my hips. He sat me down on the counter and stepped between my legs. He deepened the kiss when someone knocked on the door, making us jump apart in shock.

"Hey, no Fifty Shades inside there huh!" Louis said loudly and we heard him walk away. I look at Harry who had an amused face and I put to towel over his head.

"Shut up."