Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.

Start from the beginning

I smiled at his text and answer.

Me:
Yeah, haven't found anything though. We're sitting at Donalds now, how did the signing go? Xx

Harry❤️:
Signing went well, we have a shoot in half an hour. What did you take at Donalds? .xx

I'm not telling him, I don't want to disappoint another person.

Me:
Good :) x

Harry❤️:
You're basically ignoring my question... What's wrong Ems? .x

I sigh, fine Styles.

Me:
I'm not hungry at all and the girls got angry that I didn't take anything. I suppose I disappointed them? I don't know... Do I disappoint you? I swear, it's not my intention! 😳

Harry❤️:
Love... You don't disappoint me, you never do and never will. If you're not hungry, it's okay. But you're not eating because you think negative of yourself right? .xx

Me:
No, I'm really not hungry. I just don't feel really well and the fact that they chose McDonalds isn't ideal either. God I am sooooo annoying, how can you put up with me? 😂

Me:
Lisa, Demi and Jess were still talking to each other, almost pretending that I'm not there. But that's okay... I guess. 😅

Harry❤️:
You're not annoying, I don't like Donalds either. I'd rather go to that cute restaurant we always go :) .xx

Harry:
And don't mind the girls, they just want the best for you but they don't see that this isn't the right thing to do.

I smile, I'd rather go there too.

Me:
I'd rather go there too... And thanks H xx

Harry❤️:
I can totally see you smile haha. What time will you be home? .xx

Home... Did he just call his apartment home? I do feel home when I'm with Harry.

"What time will we go home?" I ask the girls and they stop their conversation, looking at me.

"No idea, why?" Lisa asks.

"Harry wanted to know." I shrug and Demi rolls her eyes.

"So you're texting Harry while we're out?"

"You guys were having a conversation about horse riding." I tell her and she sighs and sips from her Coke.

"It depends what time you found your dress." Jess says with a smile and I nod. They continue their conversation and I sigh, looking at my phone again.

Me:
No idea... Depends when I found my dress

I guess Harry was waiting for my answer, because he responded immediately.

Harry❤️:
Hmm... No rush, okay? You're home for dinner right? .xx

Me:
Of course I am :) xx

"Can you put your phone away." Demi's harsh voice made me look up. I furrow my eyebrows, putting my phone in my bag and intertwine my fingers.

"I'm sorry?" I asked and she rolled her eyes again. They finished their food while I sat there, staring in front of me. Yes, Demi and I had moments like this. But it would end after minutes, it's been half an hour now and she's still glaring at me.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked after the hundredth glare from her and she shrugs innocently.

"Nothing."

"Yeah cut the crap." I stand up and grab my bag. I'm done, she can't treat me like this. What did I do wrong?

"What are you doing?" Lisa asks me when I put my coat on.

"Looking for my dress on my own, see you tomorrow." I say and walk away. I ignore Lisa and Jess calling my name and exit McDonalds. I feel my phone vibrate and I grab it, accepting the call.

"Hello?"

"Emily Talbott, you really need to look at the caller before answering." Harry chuckles and I smile, my mood getting better.

"I should huh?"

"Are you still at Donalds?"

"Nope, walked away after the hundredth glare from Demi." I say and walk inside Topshop.

"Seriously? With who are you now?" I could hear he was worried.

"Alone." I say, putting the phone between my ear and shoulder, looking through some dresses. Why can't I just find the perfect dress?

"Where are you? I'm coming."

"You're not, you have a shoot. I'm fine H." I chuckle at him and he sighs.

"Fine... Call me when you're done okay?"

"Okay." I smile and he chuckles.

"See you tonight little one."

"Bye H."

I hang up and put the phone back in my bag. I turn around and walk into someone. I take a step back, ready to apologise but smile at the girl in front of me.

"What is it with the weird Styles family bursting into me."

"Nice to see you too Talbott." Gemma grins and she gives me a tight hug. It's so nice to see her, I've missed her really.

"Who are you with?" She asks me, looking around and I chuckle.

"I'm alone, you?"

"Same, but not anymore." She smiles and I let out a laugh.

"So what are you looking for?" She asks me.

"I have a Winter Prom Friday." I smile and she widens her eyes, squealing loudly. We got a few looks, but I ignored them and laughed.

"Oh my god! You're looking for a dress right? Is Harry coming with you?"

"Yes and yes." I laugh and she links her arm with mine.

"Let's find the perfect dress."