Jenna: we're not done yet but u guys go ahead!! We'll just get the free coffee from our room lol. We'll wait for u to come back here okay?

"They're not done yet but she said we can go there and come pick them up when we're done", Josh told Colin as he sent Jenna a quick reply. "Sounds good, let's go", Colin smiled. They put their warm coats on and left the hotel, going outside. The coffee house was a seven-ish minute walk, and Josh thought it was another perfect opportunity to talk to Colin about anything that bothered him lately.

Somehow he trusted Colin the most out of all his friends at the moment, though he'd known the others much longer than him. Colin just felt safe, and so far, he hadn't betrayed his trust once. He felt like everything he told Colin was not gonna be shared with anyone else.

"I couldn't believe my sister would just do that, y'know? Like, yeah she's the youngest but she's not a super young kid. She's ten! She should've known better! And lately I feel like no one's really respecting my privacy but I just- I don't know. I try to... forgive, I guess. I don't wanna lose everyone because I already hardly have anyone", Josh sighed.

"She shouldn't have done that, I agree. There's no way anyone would think they'd okay to do, even at ten-" Colin started.

"Can't believe this is happening today out of all days", a familiar voice sighed, and Josh and Colin froze. They both turned around. "It's gonna be fine, we'll find what we need, Ty-" Mark stopped walking.

"Josh!"

"What?" Tyler frowned, then turned in the direction Mark turned towards. "...Josh?" Tyler narrowed his eyes, then a smile formed on his lips. "Dude. Hi", Tyler said as he realized it was indeed Josh. "Uh, hi", Josh blushed nervously. "How do we keep bumping into each other huh?" Tyler chuckled and Josh let out a nervous laugh. "I don't know how that happens", he blushed. He'd been walking down a street after crossing a small intersection, before they heard Tyler and they saw them come out of the side road of the street they were in themselves, about to go into the side road opposite of that.

"Eh, sorry", Tyler said, shaking his head as he walked up to Josh and he gave him a tight hug and a kiss on his cheek. "Hey Colin", he smiled as he also hugged Colin. "Well you guys know Mark. I'm not sure if you remember Ashley, but she's taking over the photography aspect while Mark focuses on video", Tyler introduced them. "Hi!" Ashley waved at them once she and Mark also had walked closer. Mark gave Josh a tight hug and greeted Colin too.

"Ty, we need to move soon", Mark reminded him. "Right, yeah", he nodded. "Uhm we brought our gear to the venue last night and they put it in this... well they called it a building but basically it's just a dang shack", Tyler rolled his eyes. "The roof was leaking and messed up some of our photography and film stuff as well as some of my gear, so we're heading to the store now to get replacements quickly, hopefully", Tyler explained.

"Oh that's so stressful", Josh muttered. "Super stressful", Tyler chuckled. "But luckily the show starts late since it'll go on past midnight", he said. "Oh we were about to head to the venue to queue", Colin said. "What? No! No, no don't do that. You guys are crazy! It's freezing! Please don't do that", Tyler said. "Ashley's with you right?" He asked.

"Huh?" Ashley asked. "Different Ashley. Josh's sister Ashley", Tyler explained with a laugh, and she chuckled. "Makes sense", she said.

"Yeah she's here but- we just want a nice spot y'know", Josh blushed. "I told you you can get in with her. The only other people on the guest list are my family and friends. They will be there already, except maybe a handful. You can easily get in with her. You'll probably be the first ones inside", Tyler said.

"Really?" Josh asked. "But is that... isn't that unfair?" He asked. "I put you on the guest list. If other people think it's unfair, they gotta suck it up. And if they bother you about it, you should let any of us know and we'll remove them from the venue", Tyler said. Josh blushed. "T- thank you", he smiled. "Of course. Just want you to not freeze to death tonight", he said and Josh let out a soft laugh.