"Joshie, Josh, I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't serious", she said. "You're right, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry Joshie, I really am. I... I shouldn't have assumed it was okay to tell your sister without asking if I could and why you hadn't told her yet", she said, and Josh saw the sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I really mean it. I... I don't wanna drift away from you Josh, I don't wanna lose you and I don't wanna spend the last days we can be together being distant from each other", she said.

"I... I understand if that's what you want and if you can't forgive me, or if you want me to go home. I just... I just hope you would at least forgive me partly, or... or accept my apology. 'Cause I really am sorry", she softly said.

Josh bit his lip, closing his eyes as he rubbed his forehead. "I don't wanna lose you either", he said softly. "I really don't. You're, like... all I have. I don't wanna drift away from you", he said as he dropped his hand and he looked at Jenna. "I just... don't know how I'm supposed to... to trust you right now", he said softly. "I know, I understand that", Jenna nodded softly. "But... can I stay..?" She asked. Josh nodded softly. "...yeah, yeah of course", he said, forcing a soft smile. "I wouldn't give up on our friendship that quickly." "Me neither", Jenna smiled softly. "I know you might not be able to take my word for it, but I promise I will never do it again. I wanna be the best possible best friend I can be so I will never do it again", she said. "I hope so", Josh softly said. "I promise", Jenna assured him as she pulled him in to a hug, and Josh felt some hesitation, before he embraced her tightly. "I love you", she whispered. "I love you too", Josh replied softly.

//

Tyler found himself asking Lucas to come over pretty much every weekend after their shenanigans, and that first time being together with Steve and Lucas both, sure wasn't the last. Not even of that Thanksgiving weekend. And definitely not just strictly in one of their bedrooms either.

Tyler felt like he was on a high. Being with his lover, being with his best friend, seeing how much he was growing on social media and how he was gaining fans every day, seeing the feedback and the success of his single with I Prevail. Life was going really well at the moment, and he felt really good about it. But it also scared him, being at a point in life where everything was going his way and he felt so good about it, because he was scared it wouldn't last. He was pretty sure it wouldn't. But for now, he tried to enjoy it when it did.

December rolled around and on the weekend of the week of Tyler's birthday, Tyler's family came to Detroit, together with Lucas, Michael, Mark, Jordan, Shane and Shap. Steve and Tyler decided that they would throw a party for all of them at the same time, because Tyler didn't feel like spending several days on his birthday. So the big house with the lake view was filled with Steve's family, Tyler's family, Lucas, Tyler's other guys, and all the I Prevail guys. Steve arranged a food catering company so they wouldn't have to cook for so many people themselves, they played music and danced and Tyler ate a few small bites, realizing he still didn't feel too comfortable eating a lot with a big group of people around him. In the evening, Steve would prepare something for him to eat dinner properly. Once Steve and Lucas brought out the cake, though, he promised himself to eat a full slice, for both of them. He did it for Steve and Lucas, for the most important people in his life, because they went all out on his birthday cake and he was so appreciative.

"Ready?" Brian asked. "Never", Tyler said with a soft smile. "...but let's see how it goes", he said. He held his breath as the last minute counted down, and his tweet was sent, including a link.

it's my birthday today. I don't need any gifts. your support and love is your gift to me. but I wanna give something in return, though. my friends from I Prevail helped me. give it a listen.