chapter 18 - christmas p1

Start from the beginning

"No need to be, they'll love you." He smiles and glances a second to the left, meeting my eyes before looking back at the road again. I smile slightly and lean my head against the window and cross my arms.

"So, since we will be in the same car for a few hours. I want to ask questions and you can ask me." Harry says and I look at him, questions about what? Well okay...

"Sure."

"I know you hate this question but... Do you have any idea what you want to do after college?"

I indeed hate this question...

"I have no idea yet... But I do a lot of things so I have a lot of directions." I smile weakly.

"Why don't you have one direction?" Harry tries to say seriously but laughs when I giggle and shake my head. Dork.

"Sorry, that had to be done. But what do you have in mind?" He smiles and I shrug.

"I draw so I could be an artist, I write so I could be a writer, I play guitar so I could be a guitarist or something."

"And you sing so you could be a singer." Harry says and I sigh and shake my head.

"Why not? You sing beautiful, you could easily be a singer you know." He tells me and I look down.

"But imagine what everyone would say. They would think I used you for fame and money." I tell him and he opened his mouth to say anything but I cut him off.

"And I definitely don't use you. You're not the Harry Styles from One Direction to me. You're the stupid boy who bumped into me at the park in London. Promise me you won't try to make me famous." I plead him and he sighs.

"I don't get it, but if you want it... I promise."

"Thank you." I smile.

"And by the way, you bumped into me." He winked and I laughed, I might have. Not that I regret it

"Harry."

"Yeah?" He looks at me for a moment.

"I don't have presents for your family." I look down and I hear him chuckle.

"It's okay, I already guessed. My mom already knows. I called her on my way to your house and she said it was fine." He smiles reassuring and I nod, feeling less nervous.

We drove for another hour before we finally drove into the town with the sign Cheshire. It looked so peaceful and cute. Way more quiet than London. And yes, there was snow!

"I haven't been here for a long time." Harry sighed but looked happy, happy to be home. I smiled at him and he drove through the town, to his house.

He stopped the car in front of a big house. It was absolutely breathtaking! The house was covered in brown/orangish bricks, giving it a cozy look. The leaves covering the walls were dead because of the winter cold, but I'm sure it would look beautiful in the summer.

"You look adorable when you see something you like." Harry chuckled and he puts his arm around my shoulder and we walked up the porch.

"Like? More like love! It's beautiful!" I gushed with wide eyes and he chuckled more. He knocked on the door and we waited a few moments before a woman with brown hair opened the door. Anne, Harry's mom of course. Blame me for being a Directioner.

"Harry honey!" She smiled brightly and Harry smiled too and kissed her cheek.

"Mom, this is Emily Talbott." Harry introduced me and I smiled at his mom.

"Oh it's just Emily. Hello Mrs. Twist." I smile and wanted to give her my hand but she smiled brightly and pulled me in a hug, causing me of guard.