"Have you been awake for a while already?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, we've had breakfast and we've been awake for a few hours now", Tyler said. "Oh man, we slept in huh", Lucas chuckled. "Yesterday was a long day. We all got up super early and went to bed late, so I don't blame you guys", Tyler said.

"I just didn't wanna waste my time sleeping while I could be spending it with Josh."

Josh blushed as Tyler spoke the words, resting his head on Tyler's shoulder as he did so. He saw Steve's smile, knowing that everything they did was alright. He didn't mind.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go take a shower", Steve said as he stretched his arms out, taking a last drag from his cigarette before he extinguished it. "Me too. Will you use the upstairs bathroom so I can use the downstairs one?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, I will", Steve nodded. "Alright, then I'm gonna shower now so we can eat after and then get ready for the boys", he said as he got up and he went inside.

"The boys?" Tyler asked. "Yeah. Did you forget that Jordan, Mark and Michael are coming over?" Steve asked. "Oh shoot", Tyler said. "Yeah I totally forgot about that." "Should I... leave early?" Josh asked softly. "No! No, don't leave early!" Steve said. "You better not leave early. I already dread the moment you have to leave. I am not gonna let you leave early", Tyler told Josh, and somehow it wasn't... jokingly. He was serious, and it sounded like he was... stern, in a way. It made Josh's heart beat in his throat. "O-okay", he replied as he nodded softly.

"They're just coming over to look at some of the footage of the concert with us together", Steve said. "Mark has worked through some of it and we planned a watch party since Lucas is leaving tonight as well. We wanted him to be here, and now we want you to be here too", Steve said. Josh smiled softly. "I'll stay, then", he smiled. "Good", Steve returned it. "I'm gonna go shower now", he said.

Tyler and Josh stayed for one more cigarette, before he lead Josh upstairs to get ready, since they were still wearing the clothes they'd slept in. Tyler opened the closet doors and took his sweatpants off - no warning, no nothing, making Josh totally freak out inside as he saw Tyler only in his boxers. Tyler put on jeans and a button down, when he turned around and he saw that Josh hadn't changed yet. "Oh, uh, sorry", Tyler said. "I'll give you some privacy, yeah?" He asked as he buttoned the buttons, much to Josh's dismay, as he saw the tattoos disappear behind the fabric. "Y-yeah, okay", Josh blushed. Tyler smiled, then left the room and closed the door behind him.

Josh buried his face in the pillow, slightly yelling at himself - not too loudly, since Steve was in the bathroom next door. He could feel how red his face was, how much he was blushing and freaking out and his heart was beating a million times per minute at everything that had happened and was still happening, and he felt light headed. He took a few moments to breathe deeply in and out, before he rummaged through his suitcase and he changed into different clothes. He then went back downstairs and joined Tyler on the couch while Lucas started breakfast for him and Steve, who came downstairs moments later - sexy as ever, with his hair wet and no shirt on as he hadn't been sure if Josh was still in the bedroom and he didn't just want to walk in on him. He figured he'd eat breakfast first, before going upstairs to get dressed fully.

Tyler gave Josh one of the pro controllers of his Switch. "We're gonna play It Takes Two", he told Josh. "Oh I- I'm- I'm not good at games", he said. "I don't really... play games." "You're missing out, Joshie", Tyler said. "You'll get the hang of it. It's not a hard game, it just takes some getting used to. I'm not taking no for an answer", Tyler said. Josh rolled his eyes shyly. "I'll try", he said.

They didn't stop playing the game until the bell rang, and the boys arrived. "Hello handsome bunch!" Michael's voice sounded loudly, when he gasped. "JOSH!" he exclaimed as he saw Josh on the couch, and Josh blushed as he waved at him. "Hi", he smiled. "What are you doing here?!" he exclaimed as he ran over to Josh, lifting him off the couch as he hugged him, making Josh's eyes widened as he quickly grabbed on to Michael, so he wouldn't fall.