Chapter 49

"Ugh I miss him already ." I whine flopping down onto the couch as if I wasn't six months pregnant . I lean towards the bowl of popcorn which was on the table placing directly above my stomach and stuffing my face . God

"It hasn't even been an hour yet Anya."

I chew the popcorn in my mouth before swallowing it "I know, I have attachment issues ." I tilt my head back now looking up at the ceiling , staring at the chandelier right above me . What if that falls and kills me ?

Shit I shouldn't be thinking like that , but as a mother I moved for safety reasons . Zoe glared at me but I ignored her snatching the remote from her hands. "You never finished telling me your story ."

"Yeah because your mafia husband came and interrupted us ." She responds taking a handful of popcorn from the bowl .

"So what's this kink Sandro has ?" I ask eager to know , he didn't seem like that type of person but I guess everyone is filled with surprises.

"So he likes typing me up , and I bought a few sex toys with us on the trip-"

"Why are you telling her about our sex life Zoe ?" A deep voice fills my ears and my eyes dart towards the door frame where Sandro was leaning with his arms folded .

"Erm because she's my best friend ?" She replies

"Yeah got a problem Sandro ?"

"Your lucky I like you otherwise I would've put a bullet-"

"Stop with the empty threats , you have a sex kink so what ? Everyone does ." I shrug my shoulders and he walks further into the room . He was tall , like the same height as Enzo they were both 6'4 . Personally I liked it , I felt so small and fragile around Enzo which was nice .

"Yes and I prefer if you don't know about it." He now looks at Zoe and she gives him an apologetic smile "All I need to do is blow him off and he'll be happy ."

The look on Sandro's face absolutely kills me , it was obvious he felt uncomfortable with me knowing about what him and Zoe does . But honestly it wasn't that serious .

"Can you girls not talk about anything else ?" He asks with a more annoyed look on his face.

"Okay we'll talk about me and Enzo."

"That's it I'm outta here ."

Zoe and I burst into laughter and watch as he walks out the room . Never in my laugh had I seen him so nervous , he was always so confident it was shocking to see him this way . My mind drifted off towards Enzo . was he okay ? I know he promised to call me once he reached his private it but i was already worrying . Shit maybe i do need to calm down . I mean if i'm like this with my husband imagine how i'll be when Elijah's born . And i don't wanna be known as the mom who can't even let their son out to play because there too worried if they'd make it home or not .
I really need to relax

"Zoe do you wanna go to the spa?"

"Oh my yes! we haven't had a girls night in ages." She exclaims clapping her hands excitedly , i stretch out my arm towards her allowing her to help me up . "God Zoe please don't get pregnant anytime soon . Enjoy your body." I say talking from experience '

"I honestly wouldn't mind if I got pregnant or not to be honest babies are cute." She explains

"Do you want your back to be hurting 24/7 ? Or your feet to get swollen ."

"It's not a problem for me, Sandro could put a baby in me anytime he wanted ." She says giving me a wink .

"Do you think he would be ready ?"

"I don't know we haven't really spoken about it." She explains

****
Once Zoe and I got our things ready we decided to take one of Enzo's driver since neither of us was bothered to drive .

"How are you doing Mrs Moretti ?" Jack asks looking up in the rear view mirror , I give him a smile "I'm okay and you ?"

"I've been good , do you want me to turn the radio on ?" He asks politely and I nod my head . I loved jack he was so respectful and kind . Enzo told me he had been his driver for over five years I'm assuming through that time they've managed to bond .

"Ugh I really need a back massage ." I whine glancing at Zoe who was tapping away at her phone screen . I lean towards it and notice her pushing subway surfers . At her big age ?

"Seriously?"

She snorts turning her phone off right after she looses shrugging her shoulders . "I was bored ."

This girl needs serious help

****
End of chapter