Chapter 20

Love . I never really knew how strong that word actually was , as a matter of fact I didn't even think I had the facilities to love someone . But that all changed . I kinda new I feel for her when I couldn't even be away from her without thinking about her , or just being with her made me feel happy. Fuck that sounds so weird saying that .

Happy

But I'm glad I managed to get that off my chest , because I have fallen in love with with her and I wanted her to be aware of how I felt . I stood in front of her moments after we kissed waiting for her to respond . She feels the same way right ?

Anyas arms go around my neck and we both stare into each other's eyes
"I don't think we feel the same way because I love you and you've just fallen."

My chest begins to hurt and I feel my hands becoming sweaty, why the hell am I nervous ? She smiles kissing my cheek "you don't have to say it back when I already know how you feel it's okay."

"I want to ." I hold eye contact with her because I want her to know I'm being sincere and truthful . And that I mean it
"I love you ."

The way her cheeks blushed was something I'd never forget . Maybe this was something that I needed . Anya was the person I needed.

It's like a puzzle and she was the missing piece to it all . "Did Mr Moretti just confess his love for me ?wait till Sandro hears about this" She says playfully with a huge grin on her face . I roll my eyes "he doesn't need to know ."

She then wiggles her eyebrows "you embarrassed? Don't want your men to find out how much of a big baby you are ." She coos, I also smile shaking my head in annoyance .

***
"Enzo ." Anya says for the third time in less than five minutes. Before i say anything I take a deep breath not wanting to snap at her . "Yes ?"

"Am I annoying you?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."  She's about to climb off my lap and I quickly place my hands on her waist stopping her from moving. "Your not going anywhere amore."

her almond eyes stare down at me as she tucks in her bottom lip slightly biting it . I loved it when she did that. I couldn't help but notice how Anya's breasts had also gotten bigger , it may sound weird but it was true . I didn't comment on it because I didn't want her to feel insecure or anything.

Or maybe I liked that .

My inner subconscious was a side too my mindset which irritated me . It was like having two voices inside your head and one's telling you something good and the other bad .

"But you just said I was annoying you-"

"Yes I did but I didn't tell you to get off me." I say not once breaking eye contact. I know it may sound like weird but I could tell wether she was upset by the look of her eyes .

When she would smile , her eyes  squinted or if she felt scared they widened . She expressed her emotions differently that's another thing I liked .

"I'm worried about Zoe." She admits sadly "this is the longest we haven't spoken it's been two weeks ."

"My men are still onto it amore, a few flew over to Arizona a couple days ago to check on her I haven't heard back since ." I say truthfully, finding it suspicious myself normally my men were always up to date on things .

"What if something happened to her?" Anya whispers , her eyes glistened and I was quick to wipe the tear that escaped her eye .

I hated seeing her upset

"I know I know I shouldn't be crying but I'm just really emotional ." She whimpers resting her head on my shoulder , I gently rub her back and whisper into her ear how much I love her. Yes I'm a simp , I've grown to accept that

"Have you started yet ?"

I feel her head shake as I stare up at the ceiling , wondering to myself . I knew she wasn't on the pill because we'd been using a different type of contraception . Maybe it's normal

"Enzo I haven't had it for nearly three months and I've been nauseous and my breasts hurt really bad . Emily also said I've gained wait."

Don't tell me she's gonna say what I'm thinking .

"Im pregnant Lorenzo ."
***

End of chapter