Chapter 45

"Leona what's wrong ?" I ask slowly approaching her whilst caressing my bump . He hasn't stopped moving . I feel like this has something to do with Lorenzo .

Leona sits me on her bed and exhales , I notice her puffy eyes and i instantly knew something was wrong . I stay quiet waiting for her to talk .

"Remember hailey ? The girls party I went to last week ." She mumbles , I nod my head remembering what she was on about , she needed fashion advice that day .

"We'll I drank not too much but I did , and I met this boy , his name was Ethan , he's in my history class , we danced together and after he took me upstairs to the rooms-" she pauses for a minute gulping

Oh no , please dont tell me what I think happened

"It's okay carry on ." I comfortingly place my hand on her arm , she now looks at me and her eyes fill with tears .

"And I kissed him , but he started getting touchy but I wasn't ready especially because I knew I drank , I told him no , he got mad and my shirt was off so he grabbed his phone and he took a photo . And now everyone in high school has seen it and I keep getting slut shamed ." She says breaking into tears moments after .

Thank God he didn't assault her or anything

I pull her towards me and wrap my arms around her, she's a teenager and I know how overwhelming it must be for her . I'm not that old but I remember high school like it was yesterday.

"Hey , it's not your fault okay ?."

"I hate him , and every time I walk past him in the hallway he looks at me as if nothing happened!"

"Leona some boys are jerks okay ? And he's one of them don't let him get to you , I promise you he'll be dealt with ."

"Thankyou Anya ." She sniffles tightly hugging me, I smile down at her sighing . I'm glad she was comfortable enough to tell me about it .

"Your stomachs moving ." She says lifting her head up , I smile "he's been like that for quite a while ."

"does it not hurt ?"

I shake my head , I couldn't explain how it felt but it was something I definitely had to get used to . 

"I don't think I'll ever have a kid , pushing a baby out my vag I'll think I'd die ."

We both laugh at her joke and I explain to her that every females body is different including mine, there's many ways of giving birth.

Her door creaks open and I turn around to see a topless Enzo in his grey sweats that hung very low . Yum . He looks at me and Leona furrowing his eyebrows "everything okay?"

"Yeah , I'll be back okay ?"

She nods pulling away from me allowing me to stand up , I could see the concerned look on Enzo's face from a mile away , but his abs kept distracting me . I felt myself throb at the thought of it . Gosh these hormones !

I bite my bottom lip closing her door and I take his hand pulling him back to ours , our room was down the hallways further from all the other rooms for many reasons . I think you know why .

"What happened?"

"You know that party she went to ? Well a guy from her school took a photo of her inappropriately , and now everyone's seen it ."

"Fuck , what's his name ?"

"Ethan she didn't give me his last name-"

"Collins ,I know that's bastards father , I'll deal with it tomorrow , is she okay?"

"Yeah kinda emotional but it's understandable I'm gonna go check up on her later just to make sure she's fine ."

"Thankyou , I'm not really good with any of this ."

"That's why you have me baby." I approach him putting both my arms on his shoulder giving him a kiss "do you have to look this sexy ?" I suck I'm a harsh breath as I take a look at my husband . What a snack

"Im sorry am I distracting you ?"

"Yes you fucking are ."

"Talk to me like that again I'll put you to sleep understand ?"

"Sorry." I respond , I actually wanted to walk and not have to use a crutch so I listened to him . "That's my girl ." He kisses my forehead and I relax . "Come I wanna show you something ." He takes my head leading me into our closet , it was large one side had all my clothes and the other had Enzo's suit collections and he had plenty .

"What are you doing ?"

"Just watch ."  My eyes then done upon a door I hadn't seen before, it was obvious he had it built in quite recently. How did I not notice .

Enzo turns the door knob and pushes the door open , he flicks the light switch allowing me look around the room . "Oh my God , you finished it ?" 

"Yes Tesoro , I got it exactly how you wanted , and I had that door installed so it makes it easier for us when he's born ."

"I love it , so much and you got me rocking chair !" I exclaim looking around the nursery , it was honestly beautiful, the room was a blue/gold theme and the thing I loved most were his initials engraved above his cot . E.M

"Thankyou , this means so much to me."

"Anything for my wife ." He gives me a wink making me smile ,  he was honestly so cute  . I feel him reach for my arm spinning me towards him , our faces are inches away from each other . "Happy?"

"Yes." I breathe

his lips brushes against mine , so I held his face in my hands smashing my lips onto his . The kiss wasn't rough but for some reason Enzo let me take the lead . He was always so dominant   

I suck his bottom lip for a few seconds before pulling away quite a bright smile . "I can't believe you did this without me knowing ." I said surprised , I hadn't really been out the house since the Cameron incident , Enzo didn't want me going out being pregnant either due to the stage I was in .

The paparazzi were off our backs after we'd came back from our honeymoon a few months ago so we didn't have to worry about that . Lorenzo however did still pop up in the newspapers here and then about his business being invoked in criminal activity .

Despite it being true , he had to keep his mafia life away from his normal life , to keep people safe . 

"This is one of the safest rooms in the mansion , that's why it's right next to ours ."

My eyes linger on the tattoo on his chest , it looked fresh , two tiny letters directly above where his heart was , Enzo notices this and smiles , I furrow my eyebrows . "baby you didn't ."

"I did mi amore ."

I lean towards the writing and see two initials , it was small and written in cursive . A.M Lorenzo had other tattoos so it was hard for me to see it . "Anya." I whisper to myself ,

"You like it ?"

"Lorenzo- I I don't know what to say ." I look back up at him , my fingers go over the two letters , Enzo's takes my hand pulling it down his side . "I wanted to okay ? Why do you think I put it right here ." He explains

"I love you ."

Those words are engraved in my brain , and every time I hear them , it's feels like I'm falling in love with him again .
****

End of chapter