Chapter 13

It was finally the day of the wedding and let's just say I was nervous . The house maids had woken me quite earlier than usual since there were many things I had to prepare for .

The mansion was decorated in all white and the dining room had no more furniture inside and I knew it was being changed into something else . People were in out the house bringing stuff whilst I just stood there clueless looking around .

"What are you doing here ."

I turn around and smile facing Enzo "that's no way to greet your wife to be now is it ?"

"Where's your socks ? It's cold," he says referring to my bare feet and the fact that I had shorts on . I wrap my arms around his neck and smile "ugh your such a party pooper."

It's been a week and a couple days since me and Lorenzo sorted things out , and things have been much better , I will say he's still adjusting to it but it's nothing like before . I mean now he says good morning to me , and he kisses me here and then which is improvement.

I understood where he was coming from when he said nothing like this has happened before so he was getting used to it . So I decided to be patient with him .

"The weddings in four hours Tesoro, you sure you don't want to start getting ready ?"

"I wanna have breakfast first and drink a glass of champagne." He brushes his lips against mine and I whine . He had a thing for teasing.

His warm hands descend down my body and rested around my waist . I stare into his eyes and noticed his freshly shaven face , he'd also gotten a haircut last night and I couldn't keep my eyes off him .

I peppered his face with soft kisses before pulling away "it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." I say and he rolls his eyes
"I'll see you whenever I want to ." His hands then squeeze my ass cheek and I gasp noticing the smirk on his face .

"Boss!" Someone shouts from the hallway and I sigh "duty calls , put some socks and change those shorts , I don't want my men staring at you inappropriately."

"Okay whatever."

"I'll see you at the wedding, I'll be waiting for you at the aisle."

I feel my cheeks heat up as I smile "I'll see you there ."

***
"Bitch it's your wedding day !" Zoe exclaims as I stare into the mirror at my dress . I think it was a bit too much .

The dress overall was amazing , it was mainly the design and the neckline which I loved more . It revealed a tiny fragment of my cleavage which I don't think Lorenzo will be to happy about .

I felt like a princess .

And I had only found out last night that Lorenzo paid 700,000 for this dress . Which made it even more special .