Chapter 32

24 hours, that's how long I had to wait and until then there was nothing I could do . It had been 5 hours and 27 minutes since Anya was taken away from me and me not sending her presence was already beginning to aggravate me.

The warehouse was severely in bad condition and everyone had to be Evacuated, on the bright side we had others just in case something like this ever happened .

Concealing my emotions was the thing for me to do in this moment, I wasn't used to others seeing how I felt except her .

She's strong

Staring down at the checklist , I pointed a finger at the amount of shipments we had in this warehouse showing Sandro who stood beside me.

"That's double the amount we had in the previous warehouse."

"They were cons , I had the guys who worked in the transportation department mix the drugs ."

Alessandro raises an eyebrow, I sigh "some of it isn't cocaine , baby powder."

"So your telling me the Russians are shoving grams of baby powder into their noses ?"

I shrug "that's about right ."

"And where's the others ?"

"On their way here , I had Jamie take care of it."  I explain and he nods in understanding, placing down the checklist, I sat down on the lounge . "How you holding up ?" He asks clearly noticing the stressed look I had on my face .

I chuckle "six hours without her and Im going mad already."

"That's what love does brother."
Sandro is to blame for the way I am , he convinced me that falling in love was not a bad thing. Well it is, I can't even be separated from her for a day without driving myself crazy. 

"distract yourself, we both know Anya's strong she will be able to defend herself."

***
Distracting myself was something quite easier because , I had been called into Alex's college for a parental meeting . He'd been kicked out . As his guardian , I had responsibility over him until he was 18 which he was but they still decided to contact me.

Fuckers

"In conclusion Alex has been permanently suspended and will not be returning as his behavior is unacceptable."

"Permanent exclusion for a fight ? I think your forgetting who funds your school monthly ." I say adjusting myself in my seat , the headmistress hesitates glancing at the deputy head .

"My apologies Mr Moretti, but Alex will have to still be punished ."

I nod my head in understanding , raising up from my seat I walked out the office with Alex following behind me .

"Who'd you fight ?" I ask going straight to the point , I had other things to focus on and this weren't one of them .

"Some kid ." He mumbles , approaching my car I feel my blood begin to boil as I slam open the car door entering . "You think I have time for your bullshit Alex ?"

"I didn't tell the school to fucking call you did I ?"

Leaning my head against the head compartment I exhale . "What happened ." My
Voice changing into a much calmer tone .

Patience

My inner subconscious repeatedly said to myself . I give him a few minutes giving him time to relax also . We inherited our temper from our father , and I just hope my unborn child doesn't also . It's a burden .

"There's this girl , and some guy Brandon is always fucking touching her and making inappropriate comments, today he said something that made her uncomfortable and I got mad , so I hit him and he hit back , and then I think you know what happened after ."

"Who is this girl ?"

"Bella , I really like her Enzo ."

Facing him I feel the corner of my lips tugging into a smile . Alex noticed this and furrowed his eyebrows "what?"

"Next time just make sure it's out of school si? I've got enough problems on my plate and dealing with this ain't one of them ."

"Yeah whatever."

"Come on Leona's waiting for us ."

***

End of chapter
A/N: sorry for the short chapter