Chapter 43

Splashing a bucket of water onto the imbecile in front of Me , his eyes shot open , I heard he had been unconscious for a few days from blacking out . He had chains on both his arms and legs and he was tied down like the animal he was.

"Ah Anya , what can I do for you." He rasps not taking his eyes off me , "you can die."
I turn around and face Enzo who nods at me, I reach for one of the sharp tools on the rack facing him again. "Tell me how have you been lylbuv."

"Don't call me that you sicko."

I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face as it was making me agitated , so I approached him with my very sharp tool and stabbed his forearm . His scream was all I could hear for the next three minutes and I watched as his blood oozed out onto the concrete .

Bastard

"I should've killed you when I had the chance ." The man grits , I smile watching him suffer in agony was honestly the best thing for me. Was he the Russian don ? Because he looks like a bitch to me .

"Enzo could you do me a favour and pass me the m-16." I hear shuffling behind me and soon he's beside me handing me the gun , I place my arm on his shoulder . "Where's the best place to shoot?"

"His shoulder maybe ? His lungs will collapse, or his thigh ? He could bleed out-"

"No baby I want it to hurt real bad ." I say contemplating where I should shoot him , I figured a headshot would kill him and it would ruin my fun so I decided to go for a more unfamiliar area . Pointing the M-16 towards his lower part of his body , I pull the trigger and another scream fills my ears. This time I knew it hurt

"Shit Tesoro? The balls I didn't expect that." Lorenzo says , by his tone I knew he was surprised and if I'm being honest I didn't know I had it in me . "Give it the rest of the night he's likely not to make it ."

Maliki was knocking on deaths door , all the blood drained from his face and the amount of wounds and missing fingers he had , he wasn't gonna last . The constant sound of blood dripping onto the floor made me panic , if he lost too much blood he would die and I wasn't finished with him yet .

"Tell me something Anya are you getting fat ? Or are you carrying another moretti baby I'll have to kill ." Now in this exact moment I saw red . I never knew the actual definition of blinded by anger until I experienced it for myself . I blacked out I'm pretty sure I did .

All I remember doing was picking up that gun and shooting him until I ran out of bullets . There were 57 bullets inside the chamber and they were all gone .

***
Three hours later

I woke up to find myself back in our room , I look through the glass windows to see how pitch black it was . What the hell . A figure is sitting beside me and I come to realisation that it's my husband . "Hey." He whispers gently pushing back my hair , I slowly push myself up and lean against the headboard. "What happened?"

"You killed him ."

"Yeah?" I sigh in relief placing a hand on my chest , he reaches for my hand and kisses it , I smile at him "you shot him 58 times Anya, now that's a record."

"I was mad Enzo , I'm sorry he said some fucked up things-"

"Hey it's okay." He held my face in his hands kissing my forehead and I relax "I'm proud of you ."

"For what becoming a psycho like you?"

His lips curl into a smile as he nods his head telling me that's exactly what he meant , we were both psycho I guess that's why we were meant for each other . We really are Harley and Quinn

"And if I'm being honest that did turn me on ."

I brush my lips against his still smiling , he was such a horny guy , Italian men . "Mhmm you still feeling that way now?"

"Maybe I am , I think you should help me with it ." He pulls my legs so I was beneath him and climbs on top of me attacking my neck with numerous kisses . His bulge presses against my thigh and I giggle pressing my lips against his .

****
"Enzo thats enough kisses." I whine , he wouldn't stop kissing my stomach,  I was jealous , mostly because I would prefer if he kissed me like that. "how you doing buddy?" I heard him mumble against my bump , it was cute setting him communicate with our unborn baby . I was five months and I was glad this pregnancy was nearly over , it was beginning to get tiring . 

"Enzo I'm hungry so can you leave our son alone?"

"Last time I checked I put this baby inside you so I have every right to spend time with him ." 

I roll my eyes as he leaves one final kiss on my belly before hovering me again , he reaches for my arms pinning them above my head . We were both still naked and we both had a very high sex drive . "I thought I fucked that attitude out of you hmm? Or do I have to do it again ." He growls , his eyes darken and I bite my lip shaking my head "sorry."

"That's my girl."

Men.

****
End of chapter