Chapter 48

It was strange to me how Mr Chen wanted me to fly overboard so suddenly , but we were allies and we had to keep up with the alliance . It was obvious he needed serious help if he wasn't able to handle the Russians. I mean the majority of them are either dead or well dead.

I hated having to leave my wife especially now that I was going across the world i know it would be difficult for her but it is something she needs to get used to . I never actually noticed how clingy Anya could be until today . I loved her with all my heart but she had to deal with it . I partially blame myself as we were always together and throughout the time we have been we've managed to bond in numerous ways .

My private jet had already been prepared for me for tomorrow morning so i still had time to spend with my wife . I know i sound like a sicko in love but as i have said i've changed for the better because i have finally managed to open up and express my feelings rather than having everything bottled up inside .

"you like that Tesoro?"

Anya whines nodding her head as she swallows the cheesecake I had just fed her . We were still at the hotel and she was craving desert so I got it for her .

I chuckle wiping the sides of her mouth before placing a kiss on her lips. "baby is that almond inside ?"

"Yeah why? Allergic."

She scoffs "I don't have allergies remember . But the almond makes it taste better ." She explains and I nod my head in agreement , placing the box of cheesecake of the mini table beside us. 

"I have something else that tastes better." I glance at her with a sly smirk on my face and the moment she realizes what I meant she laughs . "I've had that already Enzo."

"Just letting you know you can have it whenever." I give her a wink and we both burst into a rheumatic laughter . "Your such a flirt ." Anya exhales rolling her eyes  , she puts her hand onto her round belly slightly leaning against the headboard .

"He moving ?" I ask noticing the change of expression on her face , she nods taking my hand and putting it directly above her belly . A few subtle movements against my hand is all I feel .

"come." is all I hear her say, I lean towards her and I feel her placing a pillow beneath my head as I lay beside her stomach . Her fingers massage at my roots and I begin to relax . 

This is what I loved

****
The next day

I watch as Anya runs to embrace her best friend who still had her suitcase beside her . They just got back . Zoe and Sandro had went on a holiday for a few weeks to the Bahamas .

I could see the smile on Anya's face from a mile away as she interacts with her best friend . I turn to face Sandro and notice a new layer of ink on his forearm . I didn't even want to know what it was .

"What was so important you couldn't tell me over the phone Lorenzo ?" He asks

"I could've but I didn't want to disturb your trip ." I explain "but I'm traveling to Bulgaria in a few hours , Mr Chen is having issues and he needs help."

"Since when does Mr Chen need help ? He fucking owns two mafias ." Sandro says with a curious look in his face , I nod in agreement.

"Yes I found it suspicious as this has never happened before, but my appearance is needed ."

"It could be a set up Lorenzo you have to be smart." He did have a point

"We have an alliance and if he were to break the alliance it would cause a war and I guarantee that's the last thing he needs right now."

These type of situations have never occurred before so yes it was strange . A part of me is telling me not to trust Mr chin but we've been working together for years so it wouldn't make sense for him to betray me . Am I right ?

"You on the other hand know what to do whilst I'm away , Richard is still in the chambers and I want him dead he's caused my wife enough pain. Shipments are up to date but I want you take over on the business whilst I'm away ."

"Sure but why haven't you killed Richard yet ?"

"I figured Anya would want to do the honors but it seems to me he's hurt her too much , make sure it's painful ."

"Look at you trying to turn your wife into a psycho like you ."

I roll my eyes glancing at the time on my watch "trust me she's already becoming one ."

****

"Was the sex good ?" I overhear My wife's voice coming from our room , I assumed she was talking to Zoe as they were catching up .
"Anya he has the most weirdest kinks , he ties me up and then-"

I couldn't bare listening to the conversation so I walked in cutting her off . Females . They both look at me and Zoe climbs off the bed telling Anya they'll talk later , she walks past me patting my shoulder closing the door behind her .

"Hi baby." She smiles , as I approach her, I sit on the edge of the bed causing it to dip slightly . Anya crawls so she's beside me and I kiss her temple . "Hi."

"You have everything packed ?"

"Yeah , I do."

"As much as I don't want you to go I'm not gonna cry because that'll make things worse."
I chuckle reaching for her hand and interlocking our fingers together. I kiss the back of her hand staring into her hazel eyes .

"I'll call you , every night I promise ."

"Oh I'll make sure you do." She says

"Only two weeks remember ? Besides you have Elijah to keep you entertained right."

"By that you mean him kicking me in my bladder and moving every ten minutes but thanks for the reminder ." I could tell she was being sarcastic which made it even more funnier.

"I love you Lorenzo ."

"ti amo di più Anya." (I love you more Anya)
She knew Italian but she preferred speaking in English for some odd reason.

She shifts more towards me pressing her lips against mine , I quickly respond opening my mouth against hers . Her lips were so soft and rosy they always looked nice around my dick especially. She opens her mouth wider allowing my tongue to combine with hers , her free hand becomes lost in my roots as she tilts her head more to the side causing the kiss to deepen . Fuck me . Cupping her face gently I swipe my tongue over her bottom lip giving her one last peck .

"Please be safe." She whispers caressing my cheek. I could hear the sincerity in her voice making my heart beat quicker .

"Always."

***
End of chapter

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter :) please feel free to leave your opinions in the comment section . Thankyou guys for your support !