Chapter 41

The next morning had arrived quicker than expected and by the time I awoke the sun was already shining brightly . Enzo was still asleep so I just watched patiently waiting for to him wake up.

One of the most alluring features he had which I adored were his eyes , not just the color but also due to the way I could see emotion in them . I loved his eyes .

My eyes drop to his lips and I run my thumb across them , there so soft and I love it when there on my body . God i wish I met this man sooner .

I pepper his face with kisses beginning to get bored of waiting for him to wake up . "Lorenzo wake up!" I whine it was nearly noon and surprisingly he would be at the warehouse by now or doing some work .

No one had came to disturb us which was a good thing so we had time to ourselves. "Anya carry on doing that I'll fuck you ." He grumbles , a smile creeps on my face as he begins to open his eyes "what if I want you to ?"

"this baby's making you extra hormonal hm?"

"Very."

****

"E-Enzo that's enough." I whisper breathlessly, he slowly pulls himself out of me his body dropping right beside me . I stare up at the ceiling still feeling my core throb as I turn to face him .

"That should satisfy you for the rest of the day ,"

"God , are you trying to make me paralyzed?" I ask not feeling much movement in my legs , my body was still healing from the chemical which was injected inside me so having sex didn't make it any better ,

Oh well a girls gotta Satisfy her needs .

****
Alessandro and Enzo had went off to a meeting with a colleague leaving Zoe and I alone in the mansion Except the body guards . It was a Wednesday so Leona and Alex were at school .

Zoe and I were catching up as it had been a while since we'd seen each other . Her and Sandro were taking it to the next level and I think I was more excited for her than she was for herself . 

"Sex good ?"

Her eyes widen as she throws a pillow at me "he puts me to sleep every time ." I gasp throwing the pillow back at her , we both laugh in sync . "It's nice knowing your happy ."

"Same here ."

We both glance at the movie we were watching , pressing the resume button we went back to smiling over Theo James . After watching divergent over a million times it became an obsession .

He was so hot- but Enzo's sexier

"We're moving in together ."

"Are you ?"

"Yeah , but I'm kinda scared . What if it doesn't work out ?"

"Zoe I've seen you guys together , your meant for each other ."  I smile at her comfortingly and she gives me one in return . It had only been a couple hours since the boys had left and it was needed .

"Are you hungry ? I think it's time I feed my nephew ." She stands up from the couch making her way towards the kitchen island . I'm about to stand up but they stinging pain between my legs immediately sits me back down . I roll my eyes reaching for the crutch I was given when I was released from hospital.

"What are you making ?" I ask placing my arm on the counter as my other one still grips on the crutch . Zoe pulls out a few pots aligning them on the Cooker "remember that pudding my mom used to make us when we were kids ."

"The cream one ?"

"Yes!" She exclaims 

Christmas was coming h up soon and I had no idea what to get everyone . For Zoe I'd normally get her a new vibrator but now since she has Sandro I don't think she'd be needing them anymore .

Lorenzo doesn't expect any type of gifts yet he likes giving to others , so I also had no idea what to give him . Maybe he'd enjoy some role play ? 

As I'm lost in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed that Enzo had returned , I wasn't even paying attention . "are you okay? You weren't responding ."

"mhm yeah."  He helps me sit up on the chair before kissing my cheek "how'd your meeting go ?"

"Pretty good we managed to increase our sales by 30% in less than two weeks ." He explains removing his suit jacket. "What's the crutch for ?" He asks a sly smirk growing on his face .

I roll my eyes lifting up my crutch to hit him with it , but his reflexes are fast . "When I pee it hurts and that's your fault ." I admit honestly, it felt as if I'd put a tampon the wrong way and it stung .

"You find this funny ? Lorenzo are you kidding me !" I could feel my hormones kicking in and I had totally forgot that Zoe was right across the room . So instead I storm out , we'll I wobbled out the kitchen with my crutch beside me, and I cousins go upstairs because Enzo carried me down here earlier so I hid in one of the spare rooms .

***

End of chapter