Chapter 66

One week later

"What makes you think Alessandro will agree to this?" I ask the man who sat in front of me , I was currently in a meeting , a few clients weren't exactly happy in the decrease of shipments they were receiving and that was partially because we had been running low .

"Aren't you the boss ?" Mr Alan says

I sit up from my chair now looking directly at him "yes I am the boss , but most decisions in which I make I run through by my second in command that's how we work together ."

"We'll I don't think you need to run this-"

"Must I remind you I can kill you this instant? And I don't need anyone to tell me no?"

He swallows a gulp of fear and a smirk grows on my face , I loved the way people feared me , it may sound sick but in the mafia world that's the only way people could respect you .

"I'm sorry Mr Moretti ,"

"I'll let Mr Giovanni know and I'll get back to you now if that's all you may leave ."

He immediately stands up from his eat and is quick to leave my office , i roll my eyes picking up my glass filled with whiskey . My eyes dart to the clock and I realize a few hours had gone by so quickly .

I reach for my phone the moment my mind drifts onto my wife and I knew I had to check up on her , she kept continuously telling me she could handle our son and that I should work but I really didn't believe her .

"Hello- Elijah stop that."

"Hi amore everything okay?"

She sighs heavily into the phone I knew she was stressed "yes babe he's just being fussy , I'm trying to feed him and he keeps biting my nipple but he has no teeth so I don't know why it hurts ."

I chuckle lowly "maybe because your boobs are sensitive?"

"Yeah I know but I feel he's doing it purposely ." She groans once again and I swear I felt my dick twitch .

What the fuck

"I'll be home soon don't worry."

"Oh thank the lord , I've missed you ."

"So have I , do you want me to get you anything on my way back ?"

"Erm I think I'm okay."

****
Once I left the warehouse I stopped at a flower store and picked up one of Anya's favorite flowers , she had a thing for tulips all of the sudden . Something about it giving positive energy .

Whatever the hell that meant

I went for a bouquet instead of a single flower , she was also thinking of growing plants in the backyard and I told her I didn't have an issue with it as we would have to put it to use .

Anya had also bought Elijah a baby trampoline knowing he was only a month old and wouldn't get to use it until he was seven or eight months . I guess she was just too excited .

Sandro and I had been discussing the other day what age it would be appropriate to begin training him , I told him five as that was the age my father started training me . And I wanted my son to know everything so as he grew up he would already be prepared .

The drive home wasn't necessarily long and once I did arrive I parked my Bentley inside the garage . I really need to get rid of these cars .

Typing in the 4 digit code the door beeped and soon unlocked allowing me to enter . It was a new security system I had installed around the house which only Anya and I knew .

I made my way up the stairs and I could hear giggles coming up from our room . The sound of her voice always made my heart beat quicker than usual .

"Is he asleep?"

She nods yawing whilst pointing to a small sleeping figure beside her , a smile grows on her face when her eyes lay on the flowers I held .

I approach her and she takes them from my hand bringing them up to her nose . "Thankyou I love them." She says her cheeks now a rosey pink .

She places them down reaching for my tie and pulling me down onto her . Our lips meet and I feel my body beginning to loose self control as our kiss deepens.

Why is she still teasing me

"Fuck it." I mumble against her lips

"Enzo I have one week-"

"You think I don't know what your doing ?"

A grin is plastered on her face as we both look into each other's eyes "maybe."

"Exactly-"

"At least put on a fucking condom ." She whispers beginning to unbutton my dress shirt .

"Whatever you say Mami."

***
End of chapter

An/ sorry I haven't uploaded in so long I've been so busy . As you know this book is coming to an end and I need your opinions on a book 2 !!! Please comment .